ideal isar | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ideal isar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put money on It being the pcb, I carry the pcb on the van as its a common problem with this boiler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I put money on It being the pcb, I carry the pcb on the van as its a common problem with this boiler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
luckily it fits the entire range i bet the transformers melted through the housing

Isnt it just the chip you need to change for all of ideal range? All pcbs fit though

Isnt it just the chip you need to change for all of ideal range? All pcbs fit though

Theres two types. They have the ignition lead connection in different places. You change the jumpers depending on if it's the eye-sore or the icost

bemused by the fact she moaning its not been working for 3 years gave her my details offer to do it for nowt. then nothing. end of the day it makes no difference to me i havent lost anything she still doesnt have heating or hot water.

bemused by the fact she moaning its not been working for 3 years gave her my details offer to do it for nowt. then nothing. end of the day it makes no difference to me i havent lost anything she still doesnt have heating or hot water.

I dont get people neither jules. Full respect that you offered to have a look for free and maybe fixed it if you could there and then. Makes you think that is it a troll? And the OP is lying, i mean come on, 3 yrs with no heating and water, they must have a fleet of houses that shes living in because, sorry, you cant survive well during the winter without heating esp no DHW

i bet if you got round there there would be a new audi on the drive flat screen in every room and 2k range in the kitchen

U should drive past since your close and just check have a quick look at the house i.e. state of car, house condition tell tale signs of money

she never got back to me so dont know where she lives only wibsey which is about 3 miles away.
i offered to fix it for nowt based on the fact she says she has a disabled husband and other factors. believe me if i had turned up and they had all the mod cons lcd tv sky etc i would have walked away. well i prob would have had a look then walk away

Lol dont blame you, i dont get people like this, you would of thought getting hot water and heating working was a priority?

Well Julzyo got back to me tonight she has been on nights.
Off to have a look on wednesday morning and i'll take it from there.

thankyou very much julseverne for offering to come and have a look at my boiler for me, i have not got much as you will see when you come i am embarrassed actually that i have had to ask for help as i have tried to be without and manage, my husband has been off work since 2003 he worked as a parapit engineer and had an accident at work that left him unable to do any kind of manual labour again, he cannot get benefits because i work so i have been the provider since then we have struggled and nearlly lost our house and everything but i fought back i have not come on here for sympathy and i dont want people thinking i am a troll with loads of money the generosity of people on this site has been amazing i was very choked at the response i recieved human kindness is amazing thankyou very much everyone god bless.

Thank you julzyo for coming back to us, and thanks Jules for all you're doing.

no one has to be embarassed because we have all been there at one point or another for whatever reason and whilst there are people who wouldnt extend there help to those who truly need it i know most plumbers in here would help
i am happy to help a genuine person inneed
it cant be done everyday or year for matter as i have bills to pay but when i can help i will.

Hi, thankyou very much julesverne for coming to have a look at my boiler for me on tuesday and also a BIG THANKYOU for sending an ideal plumber out for us who has just left about half an hour ago and he has fixed our boiler and we now have heating and hot water, its unbelievable i actually cried, people take it for granted to turn on a tap and have hot water we are grateful to have that luxury again after all this time,words cannot describe how we are feeling thankyou so much again from the bottom of our hearts human kindness is an amazing thing, also thankyou very much to everyone else for taking the time to reply to my posts :))

thanks for coming back and giving us the update. See some plumbers arnt that bad afterall :)

enjoy your hot water and heating!!

Doesn't change a thing though, Jules still has to stand his round in the Arms!

Thanks for coming back to us Julzyo. Glad you're sorted again.

And thank you Jules. If you're quick I'll kick a round in!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one on sorting this julian and a big thanks to ideal for helping put the boiler right

Hi, thankyou very much julesverne for coming to have a look at my boiler for me on tuesday and also a BIG THANKYOU for sending an ideal plumber out for us who has just left about half an hour ago and he has fixed our boiler and we now have heating and hot water, its unbelievable i actually cried, people take it for granted to turn on a tap and have hot water we are grateful to have that luxury again after all this time,words cannot describe how we are feeling thankyou so much again from the bottom of our hearts human kindness is an amazing thing, also thankyou very much to everyone else for taking the time to reply to my posts :))

Shut the forum down they'll be floods of tears soon from big hardened plumbers and we have a reputation to protect

Well what can i say:

a big thanks to ideal for sorting it out.
a big thanks to Julyzo for her kind words.
not such a big thanks to the little terrier that kept trying hump my leg whilst having a look at the boiler LMAO.

also a big thanks should to the forum if it wasnt here the opportuity to help julyzo would never have happened.

Right i'm off to the arms for a large one i'm getting em in

well done Jules, top guy and top blagging! :) and well done ideal! Both deserve a big shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I also noticed that the pressure gauge is...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like the right thing to do however hot...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
No that’s how it’s supposed to work and is set...
Replies
Views
Back