Ideal Vogue 1000ppm | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Vogue 1000ppm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
While I will let you guess the reason as to why a new vogue 40kw i was commissioning blew 1000ppm. I want to know if I have damaged the co sensor in my anton sprint2

I went to use it 24hrs later on a service and as soon as i stuck the probe in the flue the co alarm went off, after 1 min it settled down to a normal level.

Anyone care to tell me if its fooked or just needs a long purge or summit.

We can have a bit of fun guessing the problem with the vogue if you like

While I will let you guess the reason as to why a new vogue 40kw i was commissioning blew 1000ppm. I want to know if I have damaged the co sensor in my anton sprint2

I went to use it 24hrs later on a service and as soon as i stuck the probe in the flue the co alarm went off, after 1 min it settled down to a normal level.

Anyone care to tell me if its fooked or just needs a long purge or summit.

We can have a bit of fun guessing the problem with the vogue if you like

My old tpi needed leaving for a good while running with no probe connected to recover from high levels of co. My new Kane recovers instantly

I've had off the scale CO through mine, you'll be fine. The alarm often goes when the boiler first lights but it soon calms down.

I just ensure that I purge after every use to keep the sensors in good nick.

LPG boiler on natural gas? And if it's not could one of the intelligent people tell me what would happen with the readings in this example?

At the other end of the scale I went to a worcester camray, changed the nozzle, adjusted the oil pressure and got the co flickering between 0 and 1 ppm. Thought I was seeing things :)

They had put the wrong o ring on the injector. I had no idea this would result in mega co, so its one to look out for. From the Ideal engineers reaction, I think they are aware of the problem

I have not serviced one yet but I believe you are supposed to remove the injector and clean?
The o-ring might be a part worth having in the van

Had one a few weeks back with high readings, engineer came out and changed the gas valve

You chaps are really instilling me with confidence with the vogue I have one to fit in a couple of weeks I'm beginning to wish I had stayed with a logic+

You chaps are really instilling me with confidence with the vogue I have one to fit in a couple of weeks I'm beginning to wish I had stayed with a logic+

At least you can tell Ideal the engineer will need an injector o ring on his van when ​you get high readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No, decided to go for Viessmann Vitodens 100-W...
Replies
Views
Well a week today since boiler played up 5...
Replies
Views
Its not good piece of mind for customers whove...
Replies
Views
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
A
I love the Logic +, fitted one at home and...
Replies
Views
Back