Ideal Vogue 1000ppm | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal Vogue 1000ppm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chaps are really instilling me with confidence with the vogue I have one to fit in a couple of weeks I'm beginning to wish I had stayed with a logic+

I fitted one, then made a note to self - Never to fit another. 10 yrs warranty my arrisis. I'd rather have 7yrs trouble free with the logic+ than 10yrs problems with the vogue.

I fitted one, then made a note to self - Never to fit another. 10 yrs warranty my arrisis. I'd rather have 7yrs trouble free with the logic+ than 10yrs problems with the vogue.

I liked the actual fitting of it. What put you off?

I liked the actual fitting of it. What put you off?

The size and design of it. I'll preferably fit a logic+. Easier to handle and smaller in size. I thought the logic+ was a coffin in disguise, but believe you me, the vogue is a badly designed coffin

I'm being really put off of vogue with bad reviews. Fitted loads of logic plus, but never a vogue, these views are interesting to know, the 10 year warr is appealing to customers,

I had an issue with the logic+ all fitted and the pump connector leaked, couldn't get it to tighten either, all have issues but 1000ppm is worrying!!

Oh and I had high reading from worcester (put it in too early)
the condensation can block the pipe!!

If you remove the filter and filter casing and blow down the hose, from the end you stick in the boiler, this will unblock it, then stick on radiator to dry out (this is what anton told me to do)

Well I took the plunge and fitted a vogue c26 very impressed overall nice vent function to get the air out custard happy with it .

Only been been fitting vogues at moment. Not had any problems but they are heavier.

No idea have you! Ideal have manufactured some of the most enduring boilers ever. But also icos and isar. Logic + is brilliant. I would have it any day over a valliant worcester intergash.

No idea have you! Ideal have manufactured some of the most enduring boilers ever up until about 1997 when they started making shyte icos and isar but they had the even more shyte response in between which was worse. Logic + is brilliant cos it has a 5 year guarantee and a front cover and a mushroom blow off in the box. I would have it any day over a valliant worcester intergash.

I concurr :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No, decided to go for Viessmann Vitodens 100-W...
Replies
Views
Well a week today since boiler played up 5...
Replies
Views
Its not good piece of mind for customers whove...
Replies
Views
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
A
I love the Logic +, fitted one at home and...
Replies
Views
Back