I've gone green!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter dontknowitall
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 8K

Discuss I've gone green!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call for all the Green members, their advice is usually spot on, although the colour option is probably not the best!! Bit of a Green/Blue thing going on up here!! (especially between the weegies eh Kirk? lol)

Just to add to this thread lads..

A Uk plumbers trusted advisor is simply that, his/her advice has been noted to be mostly spot on and can be trusted to be correct, now we don't want this to be a competition over other members, just simply a reward to such members for their contributions to this forum and our thanks for being friendly etc etc...

There is no set post count etc to gain this, members are discussed/ put forward in mods forum and when we feel a member is good and contributes often and is not rude etc, then they have a chance of being upgraded..

So those who are not yet green, then please do not take offence.. your time may be soon ..:)

Hope that helps..

in my part of the country turning someone green is not seen as a reward

SHUT YOUR FACE SPECCY
(i'm on a mission to be non-green)

It is not a green colour ,it was especially formulated at one of Italy's top Arts and Crafts Colleges,the colour is in fact
'woodland mint',to reflect the freshness , sharpness and coolness of the PTA's

And subtly blends in with the 'on line dot' next to there member name,giving the impression of tranquility and deep meditation,at the same time giving an air of complexity

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not a green colour ,it was especially formulated at one of Italy's top Arts and Crafts Colleges,the colour is in fact
'woodland mint',to reflect the freshness , sharpness and coolness of the PTA's

And subtly blends in with the 'on line dot' next to there member name,giving the impression of tranquility and deep meditation

:laugh:

i'm no buying that guff either:wink_smile: its either blue or it isnt

ohhh waaaaaaa a rangers fan with green dont see that very often hahaha probably once a blue moon, better watch you dont melt kirk :rofl:

Last edited:
think ill be staying red for a long time yet lol , well done greenies well deserved

Good call for all the Green members, their advice is usually spot on, although the colour option is probably not the best!! Bit of a Green/Blue thing going on up here!! (especially between the weegies eh Kirk? lol)
i would have given them white myself.lol.

I go away a cupl of days in the big smoke and I come back green!! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!! I didn't think London had changed me THAT much!! :rofl:

I'm with Kirk here....anyone wearing green in the Plumbers Arms can sit at their own table. LOL

Come on yee Reds (closet Aberdeen supporter)

the new dress code,and a new one for arms members not to be left out and as we are a equal opportunity forum one outfit for the ladies elf 2.jpgimages elf 3.jpgimages lady elf.jpg

As the forum has now split into 3 main parties I want a sub forum for us scumy blue members!

I guess its comments like this that I'm still blue....:asshole:

As the forum has now split into 3 main parties I want a sub forum for us scumy blue members!

I guess its comments like this that I'm still blue....:asshole:
you could just join the arms

I realise that most folk follow football But I have not got a clue about the reds or whatever colour folk shout for.
I like blue does that mean something
ps I am not into football

I'l get my pips one day, until then I'll bide my time..........just bide my time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Thanks for joining the forum. I have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Aye, gaurantee any work performed by a member...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Has the world gone crazy, tool prices So, a...
Replies
Views
Dustydazzler
D
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Back