MORE TRUSTED ADVISORS REQUIRED!!! Who's next? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss MORE TRUSTED ADVISORS REQUIRED!!! Who's next? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like quite a few people have got a bad day today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm.

We need to just move on. And shape the forum for the people who want to be part of it. And for those who aren't yet members.

Shaping it for several regulars doesn't work at all.

Hmmmmm.

We need to just move on. And shape the forum for the people who want to be part of it. And for those who aren't yet members.

Hmmmmm.

How come julesverne has suddenly become a guest??
he asked kindly to get rid off the badge.
So he pm Dan and that was it

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
How come julesverne has suddenly become a guest??
He asked to leave and have his account erased. A couple of others have too. They're doing the Facebook think instead i think. Probably see a new forum pop up soon. Good luck to them. :)

What's going on then to make people want to leave that have been around so long?

Some staff have left. Of their own accord may I add. So some of their followers have too it seems.

It's okay it happens from time to time. Our other forums have had it too. People don't like change lol we are stuck in our ways us Brits eh

• Agree
Reactions: Lou
Can't see why folks can't be part of Facebook and here, think I'm in about 10 gas forums on Facebook, most I never joined I simply had my name added by others and out of the 10 groups there are a couple brilliant and pure knowledgeable ones, the others are simply horrible with some nasty folks on them , so I just like Gas chat which is brilliant , they've been going round the country fitting an install a month dedicating it to charity , candlelighters, really good forum and another is echotechnician , learn loads and in depth , but I still prefer this forum as facebooks are private and you can't get questions from the public just other engineers which is also rewarding , I suppose it's there loss if they leave this forum as many were here for years ,

totally agree, i did think i kept seeing mark [ gasman ] on facebook alot,

• Winner
Why are some people top contributors and others are not, I've seen some relatively new ones?

Beats me that question! I'm sure Dan will be along soon to explain!

Cheers boys, 2nd question, if I click on members it gives me a list of say 20, is that all we have, or do the rest not matter?

• Optimistic
Looks like the members page defaults to a sort of leaderboard! Opens up and shows the top 20 members in terms of posts. You can also display top 20 members in terms of most positive ratings, most points or staff members. Or there's a wee search bar on the right to find a member by name. As you start to search it shows the members that match up to what you are typing.

that one your going to have to ask dan or lou

I think its pritty good all the changes that have been made ,,, for sure

That's weird. On my screen trusted member is still there but my name shows up in purple as a well-known member, not green with trusted advisor below it. Can anyone else confirm how it looks on there's?

Happened when I go the top contributor tag by my name just now. Forum bug Dan??

Well known member
Top contributor
Trusted
Gsr
Plumber

Is my name in Purple or Green on your screen mate?

purple but does it matter?

Mines Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
I know a while ago that there was an issue...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It is London and Manchester, if you download...
Replies
Views
Back