MORE TRUSTED ADVISORS REQUIRED!!! Who's next? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss MORE TRUSTED ADVISORS REQUIRED!!! Who's next? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because im a celtic fan lol

Not at all, just think I've found a bug that's all :)

I tell u what is brilliant ,,, how easy it is to add a pic now, b4 it was hourendous the hassle you had to go through,,,,,,, top class

I tell u what is brilliant ,,, how easy it is to add a pic now, b4 it was hourendous the hassle you had to go through,,,,,,, top class

Only problem you can't upload them from your phone now

can u not, im on laptop very simple on that n used phone once although not sure id enjoy using the phones wee screen surfing the forum,

Yes, it fills me with pride to see drippy (our logo) all over the place now :)

can u not, im on laptop very simple on that n used phone once although not sure id enjoy using the phones wee screen surfing the forum,

Nope all I get on phone is insert the lmage link
And take a new picture nothing about existing pics maybe a bug ?

Might be worth dropping Dan a message on this one!

ask dan shaun,

Will do might dump my cache first see if that helps

Test

image.jpeg

Always wondered how you become a trusted member.
I personally stopped posting on here after the double posting issue we had on the old software and another member accusing me of using it to bump my post count, so my recent(ish) contributions will be uncharacteristically low.
I'm glad it's sorted now.

Has everyone sorted things out now? If you have any questions please tag me in and i will do my best to answer them as @Dan is really busy oiling the cogs of the machine :)

Always wondered how you become a trusted member.
I personally stopped posting on here after the double posting issue we had on the old software and another member accusing me of using it to bump my post count, so my recent(ish) contributions will be uncharacteristically low.
I'm glad it's sorted now.
It's all sorted Jc... just relax some previous engineers weren't very happy with many things. Now Dan & Co have changed a lot and everything works very well. Nice to see you back

Slightly? lol

Thank god it's not cliquey any more. Forums don't work when they're stuck online just for a few.

Sorted it now had to log out and back in

Any reason my post was deleted? Can send you a screen shot ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
I know a while ago that there was an issue...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It is London and Manchester, if you download...
Replies
Views
Back