MORE TRUSTED ADVISORS REQUIRED!!! Who's next? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss MORE TRUSTED ADVISORS REQUIRED!!! Who's next? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, post 43 re the members if you could answer that one please

Dan, post 43 re the members if you could answer that one please
I've removed the user titles so we just use the tags now. And trusted should take priority over all others now. So their usernames are green even if they're a top contributor which is what was turning people purple.

That's good. I was about to start deleting posts :)

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
Is there such a thing as forum moderators Dan , or is it just admin now, ?

I'd give up my time to moderate, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@kris we have two admins, and 2 mods here right now. Notable Members

We will be looking to promote a couple of trusted advisors in the coming months. And give the forum back to its members as a whole. Not just a clique. So keep your eye open for the thread when we ask for volunteers matey. :)

Wont be too soon though so don't keep refreshing the page today lol :)

Thanks for your interest.

Thanks matey. :)

Means a lot to me. I've taken some bashings from many lately and it means a lot to me to hear people are actually liking the change.

It's super easy to keep up to date now. Like an addictive facebook that's just for plumbers.

Just don't procrastinate on here like facebook!!!!

We can actually help you gain business. But we want to know what you want us to spend time working on with you to do that. So keep us posted.

One of the best things we could gain from you in return, is loads of new threads that help the newbies get involved. Getting them on here more for the future of the forum, will in turn help the existing guys by having more threads and traffic, so more potential customers. Of which will be exposed mostly to the guys who post the most. And so on and so forth.

I don't do Facebook, it bugs me. I may eat my words one day but not at the minute :). I will always help where I can Dan. I do have 2 small points :rolleyes::rolleyes:I love a good emoji but there are hardly any on here to use, and how do I stop getting email notifications without removing the tick from the box every time I post a message. #superannoying;)

I don't do Facebook, it bugs me. I may eat my words one day but not at the minute :). I will always help where I can Dan. I do have 2 small points :rolleyes::rolleyes:I love a good emoji but there are hardly any on here to use, and how do I stop getting email notifications without removing the tick from the box every time I post a message. #superannoying;)
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/account/alert-preferences

Edit your preferences. Might be worth you looking at other options such as PushOver (see the external associations page thing - you can have a 'sleep' time so you just get notified during set hours then via push notifications on your phone rather than email).

Emoji: I'm on it. And aware. Just have more important things to do at the moment.

I never want to change a forum fully and then WHAM have a million new options for you all. Introducing them monthly helps traffic and helps people deal with them and get used to them. :D

Cheers for the dumb emoji pipeman- it's my first but I am sure it will not be my last.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
I know a while ago that there was an issue...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It is London and Manchester, if you download...
Replies
Views
Back