oh dear new tat boiler warning | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss oh dear new tat boiler warning in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao when I saw where the merchants was based...I can just imagine the customers that will be purchasing these babies! :laugh3:

right i get it now being a ferroli it leaks water really quickly,and breaks down very fast

have ferroli ever made a decent boiler ? the modena leaks like a sieve and so does the optimax, plenty work if your a ferroli service contractor

7 year guarantee with the lambo and a nice shiny red or black casing for your extra £ , they ll need it to cover the guarantee call outs lol

Ferroli bought out Lamborghini boilers about 5 years ago. never seen one, trashed many ferrolis though.

I got asked to leave a City plumbing breakfast morning a couple of years ago (hosted by ferroli) after the rep explained that Ferroli were the fist company to make a wall hung combi boiler (i think it was 1967). my response was, "and they still haven't got it right yet". at least i had my bacon roll before being turfed out.

The Modena is cheap and cheerful but it does a job. It's my fave ferroli, I can't believe I said that lol.

But leak wise the modena isnt bad at all, tbh I don't get many leaky modenas at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The worst oil boiler ever to hit the market...
Replies
Views
S
Nothing surprises me with eaga shocking outfit...
Replies
Views
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back