Organising the van | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Kyle87
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 1K

Discuss Organising the van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
19k blimey. Had my 14 plate for a month and it's got 2k. I would look to sell it, you will benefit as you can sell for more as it's not even broken on yet!

New van it is then. I just wish they would do the damn thing with three seats. Have to use family car to drive kids to school, get back home and then go out in van. If it woz a 3 seater, I will just drop off kids and drive straight to work.

New van it is then. I just wish they would do the damn thing with three seats. Have to use family car to drive kids to school, get back home and then go out in van. If it woz a 3 seater, I will just drop off kids and drive straight to work.
Is there room to put a seat in the rear? There's firms that can do this legally

To be honest I only replace the van when it is costing me more each month in lost earnings/repairs than a new one would cost me on finance. Until then it stays with me, it doesn't matter if it's 3 months or 10 years old.

Your kids not got legs then? Just throw one in the back, it will be gr8 until some busybody stops you. Road safety? What's that then?

Your kids not got legs then? Just throw one in the back, it will be gr8 until some busybody stops you. Road safety? What's that then?
My dad used to get 6 of us in back of his, was the best laugh as kids, must of been hilarious to see 6 boys falling about literally wetting themselves

To be honest I only replace the van when it is costing me more each month in lost earnings/repairs than a new one would cost me on finance. Until then it stays with me, it doesn't matter if it's 3 months or 10 years old.

Same. If it's **** it goes.

The correct approach to running vehicles. We have 55 plates that we are clinging to like glue, and 61s that I can't wait to get rid of.

here's mine!!

Attachments

• IMG-20140405-00340van3.jpg
    IMG-20140405-00340van3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20140405-00338van1.jpg
    IMG-20140405-00338van1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
I'm plumbing my campervan and made the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 129220
D
Physically next to the pump, 22mm pipe goes up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you go and put your hose in the top like...
Replies
Views
Back