Out side tap cost | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Out side tap cost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really easy money to be honest , as i already stated usually get more work just in process of pricing a wet room now from a £50 outside tap .

also fitting an outside tap a call out?? I'm always interested what people view these days as a call out as i would say an outside tap is under booked works .

they call you and you go out??? whats the issue :)

A call out charge is a charge for actually going to see them before any work is done. I don't have a call out charge but I have a minimum charge of an hours labour whether the job takes 1 minute or an hour.

seems that citizens advice dont always understand either, if your attending somewhere and they call you out for an emergency, sure you have to discuss costs, but they cant then refuse payment as they have to pay for work done to date, and for me thats attending and diagnosing, just like your doctor does, then they have to pay for the surgical bit as required to repair that broken leg :). As my website shows costs etc, that can also cover the charges side prior to attending, its available for them to see and most go via my website anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Found these at B and Poo: B&Q Plastic Tap Top...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Got the same problem with taps against the...
Replies
Views
V
Would be the best compromise imo. Sealing the...
Replies
Views
LaMont5way
L
Back