pet hates? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss pet hates? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paha, with the new type if they dont work, take the bush out that goes around the spindle, ptfe it and put it back in.
open up the drain off and blow on the other end of the pipe to clear the crap blocking it.

oh and make sure you use a jubilee clip inside!

I think I can visualise this but I would very much like a detailed technical illustration of this procedure.

Over filled rooms when you need to lift the floor.
Custards who don't let you park on the drive.
Being called "boy" by custards even though I'm 6,4 16 stone and 32 years old!
being told how to do the job best.

Theres thousands, sometimes I think I'm the problem ha

People who tell you the job is very easy and will only take 5 minutes.
Customers who watch you work all day.
People who sit in the middle lane on the motorway doing 65mph!!!!!!!!!
customers who let your young kinds wonder around unsupervised in my work area, there are open tool boxes ffs!!! keep the kids away.
Ball a fix valves that leak out the middle if you even look at them the wrong way.
getting any concentrate inhibitor on my hands, it takes ages to get rid of the smell.

Just thought of another which really annoys me. Having to dismantle a cupboard to be able to service a boiler, and not being made aware of this when booking the appointment. It ends up adding 15-20 mins on to the job taking it apart and putting it back together.

getting any concentrate inhibitor on my hands, it takes ages to get rid of the smell.

I used to eat tinned mackerel in tomato sauce, that's a smell you don't want on your clothes.

If I started I'd never stop. I could fill a page with pet peeves about bad driving tbh

Lorry drivers on the motorway who take 20 miles to overtake and idiots who make coffee and put the coffee covered spoon back in the sugar.........or stir the tea after the coffee.........AAAAAAAnd weekend cyclists who insist on riding three abreast on a country road where its almost impossible to overtake!!!!!

idiots who make coffee and put the coffee covered spoon back in the sugar.........or stir the tea after the coffee

This should be a capital offence. Instant kangaroo court martial, and if guilty, immediate execution. No appeal.

Doing work at home , you can't walk off and when u tell wife that it would be a real help if she took toddler two dogs and numerous cats and she takes them f or 30 seconds. Did I mention I hate tiling .

Cheap tea bags especially when you turn up to a posh gaff with a fancy car in the drive.

Customers that question your hourly rate, if you don't like it employ someone else.

It's only nearly work related but I hate people who can't park, my car is the white one in this pic
neqejaqu.jpg

The work of the devil. But not as bad as cheap cheese.

What is the point of cheddar that has so little taste you may as well be an American?

Cheddar needs to burn your gums or it's not strong enough. If it is also impossible to slice thinly because is is so crumbly all the better.

How about soft cheese that goes out of date before it's ripe enough to eat. If you open the fridge and the Brie doesn't crawl out on it's own it's not ripe enough.

Cheddar needs to burn your gums or it's not strong enough. If it is also impossible to slice thinly because is is so crumbly all the better.

How about soft cheese that goes out of date before it's ripe enough to eat. If you open the fridge and the Brie doesn't crawl out on it's own it's not ripe enough.

For any of you close enough to the Lakes there's a brilliant cheese shop in Cartmel, with a micro brewery next to it too!

It's only nearly work related but I hate people who can't park, my car is the white one in this pic
neqejaqu.jpg

There is a worse version. You go somewhere, and there is only one parking spot left. Because of the way that the other people have parked, you have to park straddling the bay lines.

Then when you come back to your car, the d1cks either side of you have gone, and everyone looks at you like you parked that way deliberately.

I don't even bother to look at the date on camembert. Just smell it.

Mrs S can't understand it. She'll buy me some during the week, and then be disappointed that I don't eat it that weekend. That would be sacrilege. And probably illegal. I have my CRB check to think of, I can't be caught messing about with under-age dairy products!

I might have to add old speckled hen to the list.

Bought some tonight for the first time. Its almost, but not quite, a decent beer. It reminds me of something I used to drink when I was younger, but I can't remember what. Might be Watney's Stag.

Anyway, a disappointment.

I wrote my original hate list 15 years ago - i filled an a4 in small type most of which is not allowed

Centralheatking
Lol! Spot on! - I have been adding to the list already! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Problem then is heat loss & condensation in...
Replies
Views
Back