pet hates? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss pet hates? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumbers who park their vans crossways on our forecourt, thus taking up three spaces on a Monday morning.

You know who you are APPlumbing... :)

Merchants where the parking spaces are too short so you have to park crossways across three.

Adam doesn't have the excuse of driving the Beast though Mike. And the space would have taken his van and left room for a case of Cinzano.

customers who refuse good advice in place of something looking good then complain when it doesn't function how it should!

People who treat CCTV as a source of entertainment ( -- oops I'm that sad too -- )

It wasn't CCTV, I arrived at work this morning at about 7am, to see a CCS van parked right across 3 bays. I had never met Adam until today, but I knew it had to be him...

Thanks Ray , for putting me straight

( Annoyed with self - for becoming a curtain twitcher - It's as bad as enjoying Soaps )

Women who leave shopping trolleys in middle of car park so that it rolls downhill at speed into someone's pride and joy.
Whenever I get into wife's car and there's no petrol in it.
Whenever women go out they have to have new dress, shoes, handbag, hairdo, nails etc.
Womens rubbish on telly.
Anyone see a link? :mad2:

Aye I'm linking you to a divorce lawyer if the boss sees this

The people who say, my toilet is overflowing, I've adjusted the float but it's not stopped!

Women who leave shopping trolleys in middle of car park so that it rolls downhill at speed into someone's pride and joy.
Whenever I get into wife's car and there's no petrol in it.
Whenever women go out they have to have new dress, shoes, handbag, hairdo, nails etc.
Womens rubbish on telly.
Anyone see a link? :mad2:

You are mixing with the wrong women

Merchants where the parking spaces are too short so you have to park crossways across three.
Sounds like me in the Waitrose car park!

In fact since I been driving a LWB van for almost 2 years one of my very long list of pet hates is how difficult it is to park in smaller car parks. I guess the clue is in the name - car park.

It wasn't CCTV, I arrived at work this morning at about 7am, to see a CCS van parked right across 3 bays. I had never met Adam until today, but I knew it had to be him...

Im a V.I.P! And most plumbers are still snoring at 7am so I didn't think it would be an issue.
Great tea served at Williams at 7.05am! (Little plug for you ray!)

Sounds like me in the Waitrose car park!

In fact since I been driving a LWB van for almost 2 years one of my very long list of pet hates is how difficult it is to park in smaller car parks. I guess the clue is in the name - car park.

No parking sensors? Miss them on my little van :)

Heres my list....

Kev the gas, southerners, commercial beer, plasterers, tilers, electricians , wifes taste in telly and music, cheap brown sauce , cats, customers, hangovers, being skint, any sport that isnt darts, blocked drains, and croppie;)

No parking sensors? Miss them on my little van :)
I got parking camera!!!!
That's ok for what is going on behind - BUt what about the sides -
I approach the little space and say to myself - breathe in!

I know I will fit but I might make an embarrassing meal of it!!!
Actually I avoid when they are busy.

I've no problem with parallel parking on the other hand - and I've given up my old practice of just reversing until I hear a noise and something physically stops me - I learnt that one when I lived in London.

Heres my list....

Kev the gas, southerners, commercial beer, plasterers, tilers, electricians , wifes taste in telly and music, cheap brown sauce , cats, customers, hangovers, being skint, any sport that isnt darts, blocked drains, and croppie;)

Southeners! The out and out cheek. Only a Northern monkey could be so tactless! LOL.

Southeners! The out and out cheek. Only a Northern monkey could be so tactless! LOL.

I was impressed that a northerner could both type, and had access to the electric internet. :)

Perhaps he's on holiday darn sarf, or maybe he had a friendly southerner help type it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Problem then is heat loss & condensation in...
Replies
Views
Back