Price info request on Intergas - sponsored thread | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Price info request on Intergas - sponsored thread in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

After seeing the positive feedback that Intergas have been getting on the forum, I have their sales people coming to see me soon.

It would be a great help if you could let me know the best price that you have got/heard of in your area - ideally:

Boiler model/type
Whether with/without fitting kit, flue etc and if without, what price these extras were
Where from (although this is less important if you would rather not say).

All help gratefully received whether on open forum or by PM - hopefully it will help me negotiate a good deal if there is one to be had.

Many thanks

Ray

if you get a good deal ray, i'll test one for you and give you a review, my worcestor has seen better days.....:smoking:

Kay-jjay if we go for 2 we could share carriage charges. If its a good enough price.

Ray,
main suppliers near here is plum base there prices are on the net, they were doing a deal prior to December with free flue but not sure if it is still the same.

Sorry try Plumbase on the Internet, can't seem to find the edit button.

If your sending stain he one ,you may as well drop me one in while passing xx

Ray,
main suppliers near here is plum base there prices are on the net, they were doing a deal prior to December with free flue but not sure if it is still the same.

Thanks Stani.

I am always a bit suspicious of main-line merchant websites. Sometimes their prices are a bit inflated, and better deals may be available to regulars.

I have a drawer full of competitors quotes and invoices for a range of products, and it never ceases to amaze me how variable they are. I honestly don't know how you guys keep on top of it.

Ray

@stani - back of the queue my friend....

@ray, the calshot pack came just now, thanks for the jellytots.
you wrote a letter in which you claim you had included some kind of price list.i regret to inform you it was not included, therefore owing to my resounding disappointment i am unfortunately going to have to insist on the above mentioned intergas combi boiler. i will be gracious enough to provide you with a review of the product.

p.s don't dawdle! my worcestor will not see the winter out!

regards

KJ:yesnod:

@ray, the calshot pack came just now, thanks for the jellytots.

My pleasure. The invoice for the jelly tots is in the post. :)

you wrote a letter in which you claim you had included some kind of price list.i regret to inform you it was not included, therefore owing to my resounding disappointment...

Disappointment is character building. I have helped you develop your character. No, don't thank me, you're welcome. :)

...i am unfortunately going to have to insist on the above mentioned intergas combi boiler. i will be gracious enough to provide you with a review of the product.

errrrr .... S0d off!

p.s don't dawdle! my worcestor will not see the winter out!

Marks & Sparks have thermal undies in their January sales.

perhaps you could review them instead? ;)

Kay-jay alright then, but only because my ideal wm just keeps rolling along, in fact if it wasn't for the fact it costs an arm and a leg in gas, I would just let this boiler keep going,
Stani

just paid £615.92 for 28/24 boiler, no kit A, and £56.50 for straight telescopic flue. both plus vat

I've just received a present I forgot was coming thanks to ray for the inta filter as soon as IRS used it will be reviewed on here for you and other members

Apologies for the delay - we sent them out before Xmas but it looks like the carrier is only just clearing the Santa-backlog.

My daughter got part of her christmas present as a new years present!

Plumbase just gave me £565+vat for the 28/14 combi.

That was Bolton, just rang them out of the book, we have an account with buildbase but at the moment you can't buy from Plumbase on your buildbase account so I think he just have me a small discount, not too sure.

Ray,
Father Christmas has just arrived, will fit this ASAP and let the forum know how it works, from 1st look the valves are a damn sight better than the magnaclean.
Cheers
steve

Marks & Sparks have thermal undies in their January sales.

perhaps you could review them instead? ;)

they also sell the thick thermal tights with which i shall be strangling you if my nice new intergas boiler does'nt make a prompt and timely appearance (with a big tube of smarties).....:grin:

The new Magnaclean looks awesome. Apparently got better valves than previous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
R
Just paid £620 + vat last week for a baxi...
Replies
Views
Back