Price info request on Intergas - sponsored thread | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Price info request on Intergas - sponsored thread in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
they also sell the thick thermal tights with which i shall be strangling you if my nice new intergas boiler does'nt make a prompt and timely appearance (with a big tube of smarties).....:grin:

Getting worried about you Kay-Jay, with all this talk of men in tights. Starting to wonder if you might be a "friend of zebedee" ?

Which raises the whole issue of what the big tube of smarties would be for. Lets not go there... ;)

Hopefully, tha original were abysmal, the first one I went to was outside the time period and when the first time they were used they leaked and Adey said sorry out of guarrantee, no good to me when the customer stood behind me, saying they have never been used.

Getting worried about you Kay-Jay, with all this talk of men in tights. Starting to wonder if you might be a "friend of zebedee" ?

Which raises the whole issue of what the big tube of smarties would be for. Lets not go there... ;)

should you not be taping up a large parcel bound for bolton? rather than wasting time....you are only delaying the innevitable:presents2:

they also sell the thick thermal tights with which i shall be strangling you if my nice new intergas boiler does'nt make a prompt and timely appearance (with a big tube of smarties).....:grin:

Id send him m and m's ray just for that

ray, off topic but i picked that cylinder up earlier and would like to say how efficient your people were and polite too.

ray, off topic but i picked that cylinder up earlier and would like to say how efficient your people were and polite too.

That's because they don't know you Steve. Become a regular, and you will soon get the lackadaisical attitude and whimsical contempt that all merchants are specially trained for. :)

Only kidding. Thanks for the positive feedback - I will pass it on to the troops in Southampton.

Far more importantly Steve what was the free tea and coffee like?!

Ray my gift arrived last night many thanks for that. I shall review them next week for you. And as a side note I've had toothache and guts ache all night from the lovely jelly tots!:tongue3:

must say i didn't avail myself of the beverages, i was in and out in about five minutes.

If your sending stain he one ,you may as well drop me one in while passing xx

yup, straight line up north via mine then to bod's lair. cant be easier delivery day.
then i can lamp that inta filter on it to test.lol
ps came this morning;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
R
Just paid £620 + vat last week for a baxi...
Replies
Views
Back