pump on solid fuel to overcome pipe drop | Oil and Solid Fuel Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss pump on solid fuel to overcome pipe drop in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Thanks Ric for the web site link,
on the check valves, washing machines the buyers fit them self, dish washers are fitted severn Trent inspectors are still wanting check valves on dish washers
I agree with Severn Trent. Since we don't know what brand of machine will be fitted (and assuming most people fitting the machines won't know about check valves or the Water Regulations), I prefer to err on the safer side too.

Interestingly, John Lewis fitted a washing machine in my house while I was abroad. The machine does not incorporate backflow protection, and the (German) manufacturer did provide a screw-on check valve the installers could have used when connecting to the appliance valve. John Lewis did not fit the supplied check valve, yet I fail to see how the installers could possibly have known that I had fitted one to the pipework upstream of the appliance valve, given that the pipework is entirely hidden behind a cupboard. In theory, this was a professional installation.

Similar plumbing topics

I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best you contact Daikin and see what they say...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
Back