Scotland's referendum | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter smtplumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 881

Discuss Scotland's referendum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Who is watching the results, what do you think the result will be and will ray still deliver to us lovely scots ????

Steven

I just voted at 9.50. Last minute ........ my towns abuzz cars driving round with huge megafones ..... time will tell. I hope we don't get kicked out the forum if it's a yes vote.

I'm gazing occasionally, i think its worse cos its so close. Half the scots will wake up well pi5hed off.

you no something see at the end of the day we all need to get on with each other what ever the result,folk have been fighting windows getting smashed just over this yes or no vote

When do we find out the results?

All the UK & most of the world are probably interested in the results.
Not sure there is much interest in all the Politicians & Media people talking a lot of boring predictions.
Hope the Scots stay in the UK, but it's their vote & decision & I respect that.
Polls say about 55% No

best, thing is where are they getting these results from either for yes or no ???

I see Andy Murray has made it public that he has voted yes........that'll do wonders for his popularity in the rest of the uk. Personally i hope its a no cos i think a yes will cause a hell of a lot of resentment and friction.

I am kind of glad that it is all over.

The big problem is that the post mortem over the final result is going to make Armageddon look like a Sunday school picnic.

How much has all this financially cost us? You can pay us back Salmond....English pounds only !

Who is watching the results, what do you think the result will be and will ray still deliver to us lovely scots ????

Steven

aye! plus your import duty tax not being a e.u. country!!!!!!!
of course thaose sort of things have all been concidered.
like to see what britain comes up for non e.u. work visa's?

Can you imagine if it's a YES(can't see it myself) the headache of sorting it all out!

I think Scotland have got more chance of winning The World Cup than going it alone.

best, thing is where are they getting these results from either for yes or no ???

Probably India. :smile:
To be fair, somehow these polls taken from fairly small amounts of people, are often not far wrong.
But with most Scots voting, this has to be hard to know what the result will be.

I think most of us left in the UK will feel betrayed and want to cut ties with Scotland. It won't be pretty.

I know the polls say otherwise but i think its gonna be a yes vote personally, i dare say when i open my eyes in the morning all will be revealed, just means the radios gonna be p!sh tomorow as i need my tunes when workin but i bet its gonna be a day of politics ,,, boo hoo,, KCR radio station hosted by echo davey and clubby book dode,, wild

I think most of us left in the UK will feel betrayed and want to cut ties with Scotland. It won't be pretty.

We are all still human why can folks not just get along irrespective of a divide

I'm still upset that I didn't get a vote.

A union isn't a one sided thing. If Scotland gets to vote on whether it wants to stay, I want to vote on whether to let them stay.

For what its worth, I would have voted to keep Scotland. But I wasn't asked, and that sticks in my throat.

It's not going to be pretty in Scotland no matter what the result is, tensions are running pretty high here at the moment and there's no "maybe" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
  • Question
Gonna need the tools. The joint is made with a...
Replies
Views
Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
https://www.monsterplumb.co.uk/floplast-110mm-x...
Replies
Views
Back