Scotland's referendum | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter smtplumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 881

Discuss Scotland's referendum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all still human why can folks not just get along irrespective of a divide

Because it will give the impression that the uk are not good enough to be a union of.....as you say....a divide..... of your peoples vote.
Personally it wouldn't matter to me as i will still holiday in Scotland and contribute to the economy through tourism.

if it's YES the tax payers going to have to pay to build a massive country long mexico america style boarder.. Think i'll start harris fencing business right now.

I'm still upset that I didn't get a vote.

A union isn't a one sided thing. If Scotland gets to vote on whether it wants to stay, I want to vote on whether to let them stay.

For what its worth, I would have voted to keep Scotland. But I wasn't asked, and that sticks in my throat.

That is a good point as the result will affect all of us.

A union isn't a one sided thing. If Scotland gets to vote on whether it wants to stay, I want to vote on whether to let them stay.

For what its worth, I would have voted to keep Scotland. But I wasn't asked, and that sticks in my throat.

tbh the full thing has been ott there is people out partying in George square for a yes vote whyyyyy

ces its massive changes for everyone within the uk no matter what

My grandfather has stayed in scotland for 50years , hes from a place called burnam on crouch and his accent is mixed geezer with buckie slang its wild,,,, so im 1/4 english anyway, ( from the knee down )

beat me to it,
id personally would say for the cheek of it all kick them out,

Not that I've got anything against Scotland done a few jobs up there for a customer

I will say that I am grateful to all our Scottish members for keeping the politics of the referendum off UKPF irrespective of which way you've voted.

This entire campaign has been damaging and devisive.

There will be no real winners tomorrow. This has torn families and friends apart.

And I find that incredibly sad.

I did a job yesterday for BG and the lady was from Scotland.

She he told me all her family lived up there still and some of them had fallen out over this, I find this crazy and stupid to be honest.

I know sweet FA about politics and don't know anything about this Scotland nonsense and don't know anything about the pros and cons of them staying or leaving.

Personally, if it ain't broken then don't fix it. I don't really see what is wrong with the set up we have.

This whole thing is madness :)

croppie you right, no need for anyone to blag about it man hence why i never came on with ooo look at me i voted ..........

few of family's have split because of this yes/no vote

My grandfather has stayed in scotland for 50years , hes from a place called burnam on crouch and his accent is mixed geezer with buckie slang its wild,,,, so im 1/4 english anyway, ( from the knee down )
Dengie boy then! On a serious note. A yes vote is an economics disaster for every one. Mr Salmon Is a nationalist with no idea on the damage he is causing to that marvellous Scottish nation.

It's not going to be pretty in Scotland no matter what the result is, tensions are running pretty high here at the moment and there's no "maybe" option.

i predict a riot...

[video=youtube;TIom8EYNHaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TIom8EYNHaA#t=6[/video]

do you think the u.k should have a vote to kick scotland out?

it could boost our economy by looking strong, trimming the fat.lol:hand:

After all that fuss, commotion and upset it looks like those bricks we ordered for the wall aren't required after all.

do you think the u.k should have a vote to kick scotland out?

it could boost our economy by looking strong, trimming the fat.lol:hand:

Lol, be careful what you wish for, you'd have half of Scotland moving in with you.

After all that fuss, commotion and upset it looks like those bricks we ordered for the wall aren't required after all.

I wouldn't say that, there will probably be a few windows needing them thrown through going by the comments on twitter!

Good Morning guys ,,,,,, well are we all still friends lol,, glad you never bricked up John, lol

Very happy that was a no! Someone raised a good point yesterday. A lot of scotland votes labour if they went independent we would find it even harder to shift the bloody tories!!!!!

Who cares if englands toilet want independace I would like to know why cant all the uk vote as it affects all of us not just a few smelly scottish

I feel sorry for the poor so-and-so in the brick merchants in ***bria, staring at that huge order, now stamped "cancelled". :)

Even worse if you are Scottish and don't get a vote because you live in England!!

Now we can all get on and try and repair the economic damage to the financial markets that the speculation of an independent Scotland has caused. Thank you Alex the Salmon, get back in the loch.

This matter won't go away. Give it a generation there will be a new torch bearer for an independent scotland.

Since I last knew of we are a united kingdom joined under a union , so why are a minority voting for a majority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
  • Question
Gonna need the tools. The joint is made with a...
Replies
Views
Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
https://www.monsterplumb.co.uk/floplast-110mm-x...
Replies
Views
Back