Scotland's referendum | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter smtplumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 881

Discuss Scotland's referendum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube_share;YSy4t6EIUJk]http://youtu.be/YSy4t6EIUJk[/video]

im so disappointed, I was told a split would involve these guys, damn you No voters!...:aureola:

cute..

even got translation for those t'up north.lol

Some times I believe that some people in Scotland don't appreciate that they have certain privileges above what the rest of the UK have including more funding per head of population, Free university education, free prescriptions. The issue do sympathise with is there is still a north south divide I standards of living.

Dont forget free dental care what they also voted to give themselves.

Wow are we still winging about this carp

There seems to be more whining coming from u guys, than us

Yes cos it seems by all accounts the english wanted what your minority wanted LOL :p

They refer to it as a divorce.
Some see it as a whinging wife that refuses to leave lmao

The referendum's over. The Scottish now have a healing to perform which could take some time. Us lot picking at the wounds won't help in anyway shape or form.

For the sake of the friendships forged on UKPF we'll put this one to bed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
  • Question
Gonna need the tools. The joint is made with a...
Replies
Views
Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
https://www.monsterplumb.co.uk/floplast-110mm-x...
Replies
Views
Back