Scottish Autonomy Pros & Cons | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Plum Bob 66
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 1K

Discuss Scottish Autonomy Pros & Cons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
let them be what ever it is they want to be,when you have not. got a lot going for you,nationalist fever strikes,c'mon there national hero was a barbaric shoplifter.

let them be what ever it is they want to be,when you have not. got a lot going for you,nationalist fever strikes,c'mon there national hero was a barbaric shoplifter.

How dare you blacken Kenny Dalglish's name!..

Ooo ooo Ooo! Just thought!

Being as you want out of the UK does that mean you'd have to create a scottishplumbersforum.co.scotland?

Be a lonely place, all the good-looking funny guys are in here!

So there! Lol

This would then be officially known as the *** Plumbers Forum.....

or

Formerly United Kingdom Plumbers Forum.

Can't have it all ways ace!

Life isn't a box of chocolates!

"We'll have a little of this, some of that and none of the other!"

Gotcha!

Bod for English PM
System3 for Scottish PM
and then we can have some amazing cross border swally sessions at government expense.

Cheers Colin. Spoiled Monty Python and the Holy Grail for me.

I hear the words 'Anarcho Autonomous Collective' and all I think of is you and very small rocks!

Ireland that as - you and small pox

That should of read

I read that as - you and small pox

Now, now my good children, all behave like good little British citizen.....for now!

If looks were what mattered we'd be run by a 6ft blonde with big ****, well atleast that's who I would vote for in my sick mind..lol

your a wannabe so you started off english then to irish now your going all jock soon youll be with mark down in wales youll be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
What will supply energy to the HIU? Does your...
Replies
Views
Your sacrificing your kop to run that the heat...
Replies
Views
Have a look at pipekit
Replies
Views
If this is your model, some of your questions...
Replies
Views
As above you definitely need to look at the...
Replies
Views
Back