Secret Santa 2014 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Secret Santa 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in, postage would be a killer sorry in advance lol

1. pm me your name and address2. closing date is 30th November 2014
3. suggested limit for spending is ten whole English pounds sterling. Any less your tight git but its upto you if want to spend more.
4. If you do not wish to receive a pressie that may be deemed offensive or of a sexual nature please say so in your PM
5. if you receive a name that states they do not want a pressie of an offensive or sexual nature please respect this members do have young kids etc and may open it front of them.
6. all members who enter you name will be put in a pot and drawn by my missus you will receive your name on the 1st december.
7. if you enter please honour your participation by sending the present to the address.
8. you can't open your pressie till christmas day .
9. yes i know its hard to wait but you'll just have too.
10. post a pic of your pressies on this thread.
11. no spoilers. red herrings and specualtion are fine but no spoilers
12. most importantly no names can be mentioned till christmas day.
13. this is a bit laugh so please treat it as such.

Just a quick update on the rules, as not everybody was here last year :)

Count me in simon.

think we got 29 uk puffers last year. Hope its beaten this year

I wonder if Croppie will get another Mankini this year....I heard it had gone thread bare and Mrs Croppie had to hem it and take it in, in certain areas! :p

I wonder if Croppie will get another Mankini this year....I heard it had gone thread bare and Mrs Croppie had to hem it and take it in, in certain areas! :p

Thats a mental picture i can well do without.

Last few days. Off to Edinburgh for the weekend so will do the draw on my return.

I've got a right peach of a present to gift wrap!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
thankyou for posting this opportunity on the...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
Back