Secret Santa 2014 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Secret Santa 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest ghost walk is Whitby. Young lad with downs rips the tour guide it's hilarious

She is with me. Dont know where we ended up, but just rolled out of bed.

It was all last minute. Waa going to york but was booked up. Was then going to scarborough but she took a pan sh!te so we ended up here. Top night what i remember :)

Made a start, about a quarter of the way through, but batteries nearly out.

The draw has brought up a couple of surprises :)

Tried to do the muttley snigger in letters but couldnt get it.

oooo-errrr, I've got mine...

Or at least, if I was in it, I imagine I might have had mine by now.

cough, cough

image.jpg

It's that secret we're not being told who to give to! Lol

I need to know ive got a great present to give but need to know if i get someone who's Gsr otherwise ive got to start looking again lol

Im off to india again in February i can get you some apple or cherry flavoured cigs as we all know your into fruit based shizz i even had a few they arent bad.

Got mine as well.........someone will regret putting their hand up for this one...nnnhhhaaa.....​hahahahahaha......hahahahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
thankyou for posting this opportunity on the...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
Back