Secret Santa 2014 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Secret Santa 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had me tea, been in the shower and off to darts. Will do the last half dozen when I get back in. Im driving so I should be able to manage :)

Oh I'm in the last half dozen am I?! Oh I see. No no that's fine!

This is bringing back schoolboy memories isn't it. Always the last to get picked.

We had a guy like that at skule. Never got picked.

Tell a lie! There was once we picked him first. Needed a goal post.

This is bringing back schoolboy memories isn't it. Always the last to get picked.

We had a guy like that at skule. Never got picked.

Tell a lie! There was once we picked him first. Needed a goal post.

haha yep that was me. Always played left back..... Left back in the classroom!

Got mine.....looking through the Mankini catalogue!

Righty o, everybody should have received their victims.

If it was an fa cup draw it would be a classic. A fair few would be televised :)

I have received no special instructions regarding parental guidance so will treat my "match" accordingly.

:-( forgotten. *sniff sniff* oh the Shame ;-)

Last edited:
i have my victim now simon, but its 6 days too late i have already eaten 6 of the chocolates from the 1direction advent calender

Thanks to the X factor boring me rigid I've ordered mine tonight. It's a good one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
thankyou for posting this opportunity on the...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
Back