Sok it to me ********s!! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Kyle87
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 2K

Discuss Sok it to me ********s!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get boards up upstairs without dismantling a bedroom full of built in furniture. This was a bare bones budget install hence the main HE boiler. I'd normally fit the filter in the airing cupboard but no room to move in there.

Like the labels / valve tags. Nice job assume u lagged it afterwards

dont use a torpedo level if you want good straight pipework always level the clips then add pipe easist way under a boiler is strike a center line and measure of each side ,youll most times already have a centerline from hanging the jig just take it down to the level of the lowest clipthen strike two lines level where the clips are going and measure of same spacings as the boiler pipe centers

Not gonna work with gas capped? Bit of a basic fault? But a spirotec? Crossovers look tidy. Would have run hot round under flow parallel to gas and tied it in higher up and fitted a doc .

This is a redundant gas supply. A new gas meter is outside now. The customer wanted the spirotech, it wasn’t me.

True. But they only ask for this in the form of a radiator, not an ABV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

As a young man i installed a lot of one pipe...
Replies
Views
Oh dear, I pity the poor installer that didn't...
Replies
Views
Yes, thanks - was thinking something along...
Replies
Views
This thread is over 3 years old but it would...
2 3
Replies
Views
M
AW hell what's the cost of a filter, £70 and...
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
Back