Sponsored thread - Worcester 25i ErP combi for £395 + VAT | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sponsored thread - Worcester 25i ErP combi for £395 + VAT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

My colleague Paul has a particularly fiendish promotion planned for this evening.

At some point later on, a range of different offers on Worcester 25i combis will simultaneously appear on our website at Williams & Co | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Its the same boiler, but at different prices.

Here's the catch - there are limited quantities of boilers at each price point. In this case:

There are 4 boilers at £395+vat
There are 4 boilers at £445+vat
There are 4 boilers at £495+vat
There are 6 boilers at £545+vat
There are 6 boilers at £595+vat
There are 40 boilers at £625+vat

Max 1 boiler per customer at any given price point, apart from the £625 rate which is a max of 10 per customer.

The other evening, we had over 60 customers chasing a handful of Ideal Vogues - obviously most of them must have gone away empty handed.

So if you chase the best Worcester bargain at £395, you will have more opposition, and therefore less chance of actually getting the deal.

On the other hand, you will have less opposition, and therefore more chance of completing the transaction if you go for (say) the £495 or £545 option. Lets face it, they are still staggeringly cheap.

On the third hand, what if everyone avoids the £395 price?

Its a conundrum. :)

Remind me never to play poker with Paul!

As always, prices exclude flue which are sold separately. But don't hang around adding a flue kit during the game, thats a certain way to be beaten to the checkout.
Next business day delivery is free to the UK mainland for orders over £100 plus VAT.

So who got the ones at £395? I was just putting in card details and it then told me they had sold out, so I decided to skip the next price up in case the same thing happened and managed to get one at £495. Still a very good price for the boiler.
Thanks for all the special offers Ray.

Tried at 395...sold out by the time I came to checkout.

Don't really fit Worceters so didn't go in at a higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
You are in business my friend. You should...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Very good of you that is
Replies
Views
R
Worcester don't have the claim forms and other...
2 3
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Let's be honest all boilers are ****e.
Replies
Views
Back