Stuff it that's that done | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Stuff it that's that done in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the best mate I wrapped a PAYE job in April to start on my own Made a big mistake me thinks,
Hope you get interview and job ...brum

It's actually not a bad screw.

Vans packed up this week. Accounts due again mortgage due again. Wife banging on about putting something aside for Christmas mums car blew up last week.

i need some stability for a while I'm not completely walking away and I'm not saying never again.

Thats why jumped on site was quiet not enough income and 650 a week turned up till xmas plus overtime do my bits as well so good income at mo.

May pay to do the same ?

My days site bashing are done. Shame really as I've still got all the angle drills and kit. But had enough of gear not turning up and sitting around in hope that something turns up to complete a plot before they close the ceiling up etc.

im more technical based these days much prefer it and it's better paid IMHO

Best of luck - hope it all works out.

Will your new firm let you keep your private GSR?

Good luck with it mate, hopefully the regular income and less stress make your life a lot easier.

Being PAYE isn't the ends of the line! It's a good way to get things sorted I don't see it as a bad thing if you are paid well and have less stress!

All the best mate, it's a shame. You have so much earning potential being an expert in breakdowns. The biggest shame is someone else is going to benefit, make sure you get your worth.

My brother works for a housing association 32k a year, pension,30 days paid holiday all he does is go around changing taps.

No but I do have a snowball! And twiglets. Why don't we eat twiglets the rest of the year?

Because when you eat so much of them you remember they take the skin of the inside of your mouth and vow never to eat them again.

Good luck Rob could work out in your favour bit of private to top up if need be and you can always jump back when the time suits.....regards Turnpin:punk:

Because when you eat so much of them you remember they take the skin of the inside of your mouth and vow never to eat them again.

Haha this is true. And once the tub is open the rest of the twiglets go slightly soft and pappy. You're a wise man Leo, a wise man.

I hope it all works out for you feller. Must be nice having a steady income for a yr or so.

i had to do the same feels a bit like admitting defeat and to be honest im amazed at the ways some of the engineers work especialy the electrical side of the job had a three way fire through one of those 5 wire plugs and there was no earth on the upstream side they had obviously remove a four wire one

It depends on fhe money being paye for me . In devon notorious low pay area the paye rates are horrific probably one of lowest paid trades and they expect you to work your socks off for a measly sum.

Hope goes well tho

Good luck Rob ,

Best of luck. Can't fault your thinking and to be honest there won't be many of us that don't contemplate doing the same at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks I'll give that a go. I assume...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Never use sealant prior to applying PTFE or...
Replies
Views
Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
Back