Supper Plumb | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Supper Plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
supper plumb had good advice early on and chose to completely ignore it. If he was my apprentice he'd have had a good beating by now.

Problem is, he's following his bosses practices. It's him who needs the beating.

If he was my apprentice he'd have had a good beating by now.

Can you still do that Keefy.. :book: Allegedly your honor the incident took place in a toilet, the accused a Mr.Pee.Keefy, then said " I took the lads particulars down " and it went downhill from there on in, I don't think even a plumber can thump someone, albeit after work in the pub, I rest my case your honor...

2 posts in this thread were reported. Not saying which one's or by whom. I'll be having a chat with the other mods later to see how, if at all, we deal with them.

My money's on Jam and Mr D

supper plumb had good advice early on and chose to completely ignore it. If he was my apprentice he'd have had a good beating by now.
In my defense id like to see you try and give me a beating!
i doo listen to what people say and take note of it BUT if you dont ask you dont know.
im a self thought spread soo to speak by trade and id like to think im good at it after almost 10 years.. with not hiccups!!!
as for the plumbing side of things at the moment I know what i know that is whats getting me by But id like to gain more knowledge and hands on in the trade and if it means.
going to collage so be it. collage can be a right crack.

cmom your polish pretending to write english, or you havent set up your spell checker for english uk but romanian uk:)

I think we would all lay off the poor chap, he's only learning and coming on here for advice and everyone seems to be shooting him down.

Sometimes people just need a nudge in the right direction and a helping hand along the way, surely this place is the perfect vessel for something like that.

Ive seen people get shot down on site as have many of you lot most probably and its not a nice site, especially when all that person needs is a bit of friendly advice.

I think we would all lay off the poor chap, he's only learning and coming on here for advice and everyone seems to be shooting him down.

Sometimes people just need a nudge in the right direction and a helping hand along the way, surely this place is the perfect vessel for something like that.

Ive seen people get shot down on site as have many of you lot most probably and its not a nice site, especially when all that person needs is a bit of friendly advice.

You've changed since turning green!

Tom, its saying things like this that result in getting shot down. Cocky, Arrogant, Dangerously under skilled and seemingly unwilling to learn.

He needs to wind his neck in a little on that front agreed. But if he learns to be a bit more receptive to advice and humble then surely people can help him out.

He needs to wind his neck in a little on that front agreed. But if he learns to be a bit more receptive to advice and humble then surely people can help him out.

Of course, the forum will always help people who wanna be helped.

In my defense id like to see you try and give me a beating!
Surely I don't have to explain each and every time I post whether or not I'm joking?

This comment has been reviewed by moderators and has been approved for publication

Surely I don't have to explain each and every time I post whether or not I'm joking?

This comment has been reviewed by moderators and has been approved for publication
no but have you ever heard the saying, "if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?"

be honest, would you actually talk to your friends and family the way you speak to people on here? would you talk to other plumbers that way? or is it all from the safety of behind your computer?

no but have you ever heard the saying, "if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?"

Yes, yes I have. You got the painters in or something? Have you not noticed the certain type of comments being directed at me lately? Maybe I should report them all for bullying, what do you think?

be honest, would you actually talk to your friends and family the way you speak to people on here? would you talk to other plumbers that way? or is it all from the safety of behind your computer?

Whats your problem here? Have you got an issue with something that's been said to you? Supper is big enough to have his say and all credit to him he has. He doesn't need you to blow this out of proportion.

Yes, yes I have. You got the painters in or something? Have you not noticed the certain type of comments being directed at me lately? Maybe I should report them all for bullying, what do you think?

Ay ay calm down calm down!

Bullying is the use of force or coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and involve an imbalance of social or physical power. It can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of class, race, religion, gender, sexuality, appearance, behavior, or ability.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.[SUP][4][/SUP] The victim of bullying has been referred to as a "target".[SUP][citation needed] [/SUP]

And your point being

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yeah your're right, is now but wasn't showing...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am a level 2 plumbing student of London...
Replies
Views
Saadudeen Abdulwaheed
S
I take it Pegler are unapproachable? Or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back