swaps (combi to combi) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss swaps (combi to combi) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour cost is one thing then you have material mark up, guy I know adds at least £100 on any any boiler he supplies then another £100 on all fittings, magnaclean and controls.

You guys think its better to dress up your profit in material cost as well or just be honest, have higher labour and material price that reflects what customers can pay to buy themselves?

Ive operated the same way for nearly 26 years so something I am doing is right. Labour charge and material charge plus everything else is all about what service you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

how the outdoor sensor can prevent me from...
Replies
Views
That's my new plan Timmy, I managed to get up...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Back