TGI...friday! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter MP plumb
  • Start date
  • Replies 88
  • Views 6K

Discuss TGI...friday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a good week. I learnt how to make my makita battery charger play a tune!

not a bad week been first fixing a house the last 2 days done a boiler change on tuesday and had about 8 breakdowns in

no wine yet.. first vodka red bull tho. mmm :)
ive been trying to figure out how to make mine sing... maybe i should just read the instructions?!

gas man is rolling in it!

all those who think claire should raise ........................... wait for it a glass towards the plumbers arms say cheers

no wine yet.. first vodka red bull tho. mmm :)
ive been trying to figure out how to make mine sing... maybe i should just read the instructions?!

gas man is rolling in it!

When you put the battery in. Quickly unplug it and put it in again. Repeat until you find the tune you like!

i like the uk number one at the min , my ex whos desperate to get back with me now ive got some good contracts. HA

as easy as that? ok ill try it later, but its wine time now :)

bod, she wants u, she needs u, oh baby, oh baby.

this weeks been ok, nothing challenging tho... next week will be a gooden, boiler changes and breakdowns :)

I had a poo week last week. Had to lumbar a 270kg boss cylinder into place. On the 6th floor of a hotel with the lift only going to the 5th

simon, im proud of u for pooing, it must of been a true acheivement.

bod, ur inebriated already? if she aint cheated on u, give in n get over it if u love eachother! owww, i feel like Dear Deidre!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine recently randomly started doing that, how?

Try working in an nhs mental hospital replacing anti ligature basins and showers, on the plus side I found a shiny hypodermic syringe last week, too bad it was second hand.

gas man: yep!, again! it wasnt even a swear word :(... i dont think? i hope ur out with ur mates tonight gasman, forget ur troubles.
steve, some work is better than no work. i spoke to a few guys that i see in the suppliers n they aint really busy so we should think ourselves lucky. :) i only went self employed july-aug n ive had work every day, i think last week was the quietest so far, but im not complainin, nice to have a break!

all those who think claire should raise ........................... wait for it a glass towards the plumbers arms say cheers
From the centre of the Earth to the corners of the world, everybody now say aye! Redbox song circa 1985.

Had a great week. 2 full systems and a scrap run. Time for the better wine and named brand biscuits at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Back