TGI...friday! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter MP plumb
  • Start date
  • Replies 88
  • Views 6K

Discuss TGI...friday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the blessing of the boss for that after i sell the transit and freebie..:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:
another 3 days for the dosh yet.

i now have to convince myself that i no longer need a tranny to shove lenghts of timber and plasterboard in or a smaller version like a scudo??!??^?&&?^:uhoh2:

going to get me a dewalt impact driver from fleabay too.:D
now come on red if the other half has 10 k bugger getting a scudo landy all the way LOL

well your name turns red for a start. dave is one of the admins. at the top of the first page click on private massage put dave in the to part and put in your request to join the arms giving details of your plumbing business
Steve can I have a private massage too?

i go away for a few minutes and it turns back to bloke talk... unbeleiveable! i was concentrating on watchin benidorm. i love that sex mad couple!!
ill go for the top dave n see what happens.
bod... my bf doesnt know ;)

not all good news you know...
i now have to do the bathroom the down dunny, the decking and the kitchen cabinets and front garden when the stuff comes:(

sorry, but what is down dunny?

i was jokin bout my bf, although he dont know, he prob dont care, i guess he's used to me workin with blokes alot. ive got a group of girl mates but u spend more time with ur work mates than u do with ur family or mates so im used to talking like this... actually, the banter is normally alot worse but i dont want steve telling me off again :(
im a good girl at heart :)

Claire, the last "good" girl I went out with loved using a whip, but that's a story for the Arms! LOL

Yer all "good" girls at heart.

ohh, a downy dunny is a loo? well thats a first for me.
system3: i cant wait to join the arms! does that mean i get to talk how i normally would with out being edited? or is it still restricted?!!
i am a good girl. i swear, i'm happy to talk like blokes but i still know what it takes to be a ladeeee! i don pink nail varnish every day, still get my hair highlighted, n still have nights out with the girls.... i guess u could say im not a stereotype plumber.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, take care, TCB!!x

Claire, you'll be made most welcome and it's a lot less strict as the Arms isn't on the open forum. Seriously and I'll get slated for this, it will be good to get a womens perspective on the industry.

Besides, you can also give my wife tips about doing your womens work in the kitchen and the correct way to have my slippers ready for coming home and......

MCP
male chauvanist pig

as system says it's much less formal in the arms although i think the auto asterisking still does it's stuff with naughty words. oh and never write hot water without a space or it will get done lol

oww, if only ur wife was to read that, ud get a slap!
i am a woman of many talents! j
i feel lui need to prove myself a little so....., i can cook (amature, but i try to follow the books a little), i can clean (people think any one can clean, but do you actually LOOK when u clean?), i can plumb!, i can fix boilers, i can install mechanical heating systems (i'm still learning the ins and outs...which is why im not a mechanical engineer...yet!), i can paint (not just walls!)( in particular, i like cubism), i can do a tech drawing on CAD (yer, the basics, but at least ive got that much!), i can sew, i can drink alcohol, and i can do cross stitch!! iplus many many more talents.
oh... and i can run for 5 minutes before i get a stitch and feel like dying!haha

oww, if only ur wife was to read that, ud get a slap!
i am a woman of many talents! j
i feel lui need to prove myself a little so....., i can cook (amature, but i try to follow the books a little), i can clean (people think any one can clean, but do you actually LOOK when u clean?), i can plumb!, i can fix boilers, i can install mechanical heating systems (i'm still learning the ins and outs...which is why im not a mechanical engineer...yet!), i can paint (not just walls!)( in particular, i like cubism), i can do a tech drawing on CAD (yer, the basics, but at least ive got that much!), i can sew, i can drink alcohol, and i can do cross stitch!! iplus many many more talents.
oh... and i can run for 5 minutes before i get a stitch and feel like dying!haha
Me thinks you need to borrow my suit (see left)....

this is a good week for me, just bought a new car, a 10 plate jaguar xf, it gets delivered during the week

here it is

jag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
woop woop! super (hu,hum...) WOMAN :) now i just need kids?!!

ive got 4, want one?
depending on your age i have a boy whos 29 who you might like, and he might let you drive his lamboughini if you are nice to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Back