TGI...friday! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter MP plumb
  • Start date
  • Replies 88
  • Views 6K

Discuss TGI...friday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there no one on this post without kids!? kirk, i am rubbish at geography and aint a clue where u live...maybe this is the woman comin out of me... so unfortunatly, ur son is too far fetch for me.... i only really go as far as romford when im lookin! shameful, i know.

oww, if only ur wife was to read that, ud get a slap!
i am a woman of many talents! j
i feel lui need to prove myself a little so....., i can cook (amature, but i try to follow the books a little), i can clean (people think any one can clean, but do you actually LOOK when u clean?), i can plumb!, i can fix boilers, i can install mechanical heating systems (i'm still learning the ins and outs...which is why im not a mechanical engineer...yet!), i can paint (not just walls!)( in particular, i like cubism), i can do a tech drawing on CAD (yer, the basics, but at least ive got that much!), i can sew, i can drink alcohol, and i can do cross stitch!! iplus many many more talents.
oh... and i can run for 5 minutes before i get a stitch and feel like dying!haha
i think an evening of conversation and knitting with you, would be most entertaining and wiity :)

is there no one on this post without kids!? kirk, i am rubbish at geography and aint a clue where u live...maybe this is the woman comin out of me... so unfortunatly, ur son is too far fetch for me.... i only really go as far as romford when im lookin! shameful, i know.

he lives in the Algarve

im kidless, hooray

I had a shyt week. Missed my 50k target by a few k but not to worry, the bride still loves me and i can always go to farmfoods for some cheap chocolate. If next week is as bad as this, she is going down the docks to top things up.

Btw i can still remember how to knit. My ma taught me. No money in that these days either :wink:

well if tamz is coming out of the closet so am i , i too can knit and sew. taught by my grandma when she was a matron.R.I.P nanna

I'm so bad at domestic chores that I'm on first name terms with the local Fire Brigade. In fact a siren can be heard throughout Alloa when ever I make toast.
Not an air raid, it's Colin making toast again......

Been a good week for me sorting out others' plumbing and heating.

Had my plumbing sorted Thursday in hospital. Came home Friday, second
stent fitted to artery (circumflex this time).
Yes, not a bad week.

Next week better though, off all week for resting.

Hope you've all had a good week.

Our cat brought another animal into the house yesterday. To date, over the years we've had:

Mice, a mouse attached to a mousetrap, voles, shrews, moles, rat, squirrel, rabbit, sparrow, blue tit, great tit and yesterday ... a stoat.

Dogs have brought in various things too:

Pigeon, pheasant, frog, hedgehog and a leg of a dead sheep.

Any other offerings?

Hope you've all had a good week.

Our cat brought another animal into the house yesterday. To date, over the years we've had:

Mice, a mouse attached to a mousetrap, voles, shrews, moles, rat, squirrel, rabbit, sparrow, blue tit, great tit and yesterday ... a stoat.

Dogs have brought in various things too:

Pigeon, pheasant, frog, hedgehog and a leg of a dead sheep.

Any other offerings?
My son brought in a girl tonight, he's only feckin 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Back