TGI...friday! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter MP plumb
  • Start date
  • Replies 88
  • Views 6K

Discuss TGI...friday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
named brand biscuits? woaah, ur going all out tonight!

cheers... ive had my 2nd vodka, now my 2nd wine. lovely jubly....
thats the only thing im raising tonight tho friends!

claire send a pm to dave or dan with your details if you want to gain admission to the arms. you don't have to of course but i don't think bod will let you off the hook

I'm behaving not had a post edited pm for yonks now Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the big deal with the arms thing?? n who is dave n how do i speak to him? i will do it to make you happy. i strive to please you lovely people

well your name turns red for a start. dave is one of the admins. at the top of the first page click on private massage put dave in the to part and put in your request to join the arms giving details of your plumbing business

my name shows up as red any way? or is thats just coz its me logged in?! ill try it now, and become a groupie :)

Clearly I'm too sober for this thread.

Great week in the Danny camp. Just got back from the pub. I love the pub on a friday after work, all my mates get in the same pub now (which we haven't done since we were in our early 20's). Have a few beers.

Got home, saw the kids off to bed, had a bath, and now about to have a curry.

Lovely!!

Claire can you imagine the disapointment in the room if you turn out to be a fat bearded bloke called Brian?!

APPlumbing: hahahahahaha!!! i AM a fat beared bloke called brian.... ur phychic!
Dannypipe: the threads always turn out like this.... i just want a normal convo, with normal people... but instead i get funny convos with funny, slightly abnormal people... but i like it :) im missing dancinplumba tonight tho. we got somethin going on, a connection. if only he knew i had a beard and my real names brian!!!!!

look, i can assure u, i am FEMALE, no beard, prehaps a slight mustash(hahahaha, only jokin),wouldnt say i was fat, my name certainly aint brian......
its really briana...

oh, and i looked at the message to dave.... there r loads, am i going for the name 'dave' or dave somethin....?

APPlumbing: hahahahahaha!!! i AM a fat beared bloke called brian.... ur phychic!
Dannypipe: the threads always turn out like this.... i just want a normal convo, with normal people... but instead i get funny convos with funny, slightly abnormal people... but i like it :) im missing dancinplumba tonight tho. we got somethin going on, a connection. if only he knew i had a beard and my real names brian!!!!!
he might be gutted or highly aroused LOL who knows????????

thats the 110 sorted then lol

got the blessing of the boss for that after i sell the transit and freebie..:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:
another 3 days for the dosh yet.

i now have to convince myself that i no longer need a tranny to shove lenghts of timber and plasterboard in or a smaller version like a scudo??!??^?&&?^:uhoh2:

going to get me a dewalt impact driver from fleabay too.:D

What's your boyfriend think to hanging out with a load of male mongs getting drunk on a Friday night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There Did you manage to get some work...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
Back