Thames Water lead pipes - meter to stopcock liability? | UK Plumbers Forums | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Thames Water lead pipes - meter to stopcock liability? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all. Thames Water lead pipes - meter to stopcock liability? I have had contradicting info. from TW & employees regarding the TW /consumer onus to repair or replace and various dates relating to policy changes. I was denied a free change or repair 5+ years ago. Also been told that near future TW policy will again provide free maintenance up to stopcock.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
No not sure on my pressure, think I am going...
Replies
Views
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
All sounds good the insuduct is a nice bit of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To join galvanised water services without...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Often in this scenario; rather than dig up...
Replies
Views
Back