Top dog | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 1K

Discuss Top dog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Which trade person do you think , thinks there top dog on site.thinking everyone should run around after there needs

Had to out to a job recently where two of my lads were .

A chippy and a decorator going I need I need I need.

Ok boys no problems

Rang customer , 2 year relationship with. We will see you next week when we come back to run pipes etc

Long story short chippy and decorator told to do one and come back next week.

Not happy bunnies.

Makes me top dog lol

haha sparks! seems everytime i leave my workspace to get something i come back and there is a spark in there

haha sparks! seems everytime i leave my workspace to get something i come back and there is a spark in there

Throw all his stuff out the window and tell him he'll be next if he comes back in. Take no prisoners when there is money to be made :wink:

Has his probate come through yet? And were you mentioned in his will?

sparks are taught from a ealy age that they are to good to clean up and always look down on other trades

I had a spark once drill a joist above my tool box, filling it with crap. Told him and he laughed. So I swept the whole extension and dumped it in his tool box. Oh how I laughed.

I had a spark once drill a joist above my tool box, filling it with crap. Told him and he laughed. So I swept the whole extension and dumped it in his tool box. Oh how I laughed.

once i took my brand new dewalt drill to work and left it any the rest of my tools in the bedroom next to the bathroom i was doing. while in the van the painter went in the bedroom and rolled the ceiling. when i came back in i saw paint spots all over my new drill :83: lets just say the painter almost cried.

We stripped out an old heating system in Edinburgh, new pipe work etc. the joists were notched and drilled already so we were just using the old pipe runs, anyway, we left to weigh in the scrap and turned up the next morning to find the sparks had used all our runs for their cables, lots of swearing and arguing until I lost my rag, got my snips out and cut every second cable... Power was off as they were doing a rewire, problem solved though!!!

We stripped out an old heating system in Edinburgh, new pipe work etc. the joists were notched and drilled already so we were just using the old pipe runs, anyway, we left to weigh in the scrap and turned up the next morning to find the sparks had used all our runs for their cables, lots of swearing and arguing until I lost my rag, got my snips out and cut every second cable... Power was off as they were doing a rewire, problem solved though!!!

Great!!

Makes me warm inside as I've had similar crap in the past.

Funny thing is, before the regulations where as tight as a ducks butt, I had wired whole houses up on my own....no problem. I know there is a lot of abracadabra with the testing ect, but my god it's dull and I don't think half the sparkys get it.

Reading that made my blood boil, think you did very well not to use the snips on the sparks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Builders innit, make'em pay.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a look at Stirling sinks .......maybe...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
unless you are gas safe reg, you should NOT...
Replies
Views
What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Back