Top dog | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 1K

Discuss Top dog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
spark on site was a smart arse ****ing everyone off so his side cutters got put to good use and he left site and didn't come back.

you are not the only one Danny !

I am the same but when there is a good reason to party my basic instincts to party do comes back :)

most importen tink for me is to eat a lot when drinking (meat/chips) and control the amount of drink going in ,and the tricks work !!!!

Trust me mate, I like to let my hair down...but I'm happier having a few beers with the lads on a Friday after work than smashing it all night until the early hours.

I've a couple of stag do's coming up and despite all I say, I'm normally one of the hardcore who's up all night, and egging everyone on to stay up and keep drinking.

I just pay for it BIG time after.

went on a major bender this weekend, from saturday during the day til sunday evening, was nearlly being sick in work all day was the worst shift ive had in ages better than pulling a sicky though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Builders innit, make'em pay.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a look at Stirling sinks .......maybe...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
unless you are gas safe reg, you should NOT...
Replies
Views
What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Back