Top dog | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 1K

Discuss Top dog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a problem with sparks. Some do come accross as though they are better than us but you get that in all trades.

Ok so sparks never clean up after themselves but I have never cleaned up after 1 as its pretty obvious whose mess it is with bits of wire all over the shop. They run their cables all over the shop because they are nice and flexible and they can and it has made my life a little harder at times but not alot.

I think that they are on the kind of mindset as we are as both are not just electricians/plumbers/heating engineers we are also plasterers builders chippies etc.

The trade ive always had a problem is plasterers bending pipes up and back into the wall to make their lives easier even though patching up a big hole where ive belted my boot through the plaster has usually taught them. And people who do not have a clue a sparky on our company cannot wire a Y plan but will not listen to me as I'm just a heating engineer (He links the white and grey together instead of running a wire from HW off on prog)

when I do jobs specified in hep, I class my self as a water electrician no neatness just wang it anywhere.

You mean like my last post that's going to get me banned

" we all know sparks are just failed gas engineers kiss kiss"

It's tr and it means the real bod, some low life already had bod

You not brave enough to stick your two peneth on the thread mate lol

I'm too busy looking for receipts. Got my vat to get in for later. Stop distracting me :smile:

I'll go over later when i've done this.

I had a spark once drill a joist above my tool box, filling it with crap. Told him and he laughed. So I swept the whole extension and dumped it in his tool box. Oh how I laughed.

I welded a fellas toolbox closed who did the same to me. Never mess with a plumber that works with lead.

imagepng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Builders innit, make'em pay.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a look at Stirling sinks .......maybe...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
unless you are gas safe reg, you should NOT...
Replies
Views
What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Back