Top dog | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 1K

Discuss Top dog in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
that better ?

Attachments

• IMG_0030[1].jpg
    IMG_0030[1].jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 41
I'm too busy looking for receipts. Got my vat to get in for later. Stop distracting me :smile:

I'll go over later when i've done this.

what time are you going and i will be your back up

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Why doesn't the electrician get a sore wrist from screwing in all those light bulbs? Because he believes he just has to holds his hand up, and the world revolves arround him...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]

Just added my tuppence worth - to stir things up a little - thread seems as if it's becoming too tame.

We need to thank each others posts , have you noticed non have come over hear yet and put a similar post up

They're probably frightened of getting wet from a little water ...

Here's what they think of us, straight from the horses mouth so to speak:

Well heating engineers, to be honest it always makes me laugh that, the same as do PAT engineers and domestic appliance engineers, they are have a giraffe

Gas fitters, well they are electricians with their brains kicked in

And plumbers well all they need to know is Poo don't run up hill and never ever bite your finger nails ..........and are gas fitters with their brains kicked in

No in all honesty I have no problems with any of them as long as they know their place ....which is below us

Read more: plumbers/gas fitters/heating engineers

Think I need to go over and crack a few heids! LOL

Here's what they think of us, straight from the horses mouth so to speak:

Well heating engineers, to be honest it always makes me laugh that, the same as do PAT engineers and domestic appliance engineers, they are have a giraffe

Gas fitters, well they are electricians with their brains kicked in

And plumbers well all they need to know is Poo don't run up hill and never ever bite your finger nails ..........and are gas fitters with their brains kicked in

No in all honesty I have no problems with any of them as long as they know their place ....which is below us

Read more: plumbers/gas fitters/heating engineers

Think I need to go over and crack a few heids! LOL
think i might need to pop over there and spark off so to speak they all need to realize i am god and will strike them down with great vengeance and fury,jumped up tossers LOL

I've started giggle full time now.

Hook, line, sinker, chips and shoulders.

Full set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Builders innit, make'em pay.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a look at Stirling sinks .......maybe...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
unless you are gas safe reg, you should NOT...
Replies
Views
What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Back