What a nightmare in my eyes... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Old Account
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 1K

Discuss What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he lift a CDI classic into that gap!!!

Don't they have a built in loop?

It's pretty rough. Someone else said it looks like a one day install, so done as quick as possible.

No shock arrestor?
Did they clean the system?
Apparently they have cleaned the system with fx2 even though I bought for him sentinel x800 and x100.
Apparently they've taken the cupboard off the wall to hang the boiler however, now he has to take the cupboard again because the lit doesn't fit through the gap. About shock arrestor .. no words. I was told you will need to install Shock arrestors for Worcester boilers it's part of their conditions , is that true ?

Who supplied the boiler ?

May be my eyes but where’s the condense?
Condens running underneath the boiler straight out inside a hopper :/

I do not know how legal that is but he had right next to him a sink with a waste installed.

Who supplied the boiler ?
I supplied the boiler and all other materials.

Worcester boiler
22mm pipe
15mm pipe
Fittings
Filling loop
Carbon monoxide alarm
Salus tb500
Condens pipe
Chemicals for the flush
Scale reducer
Filter

He only had to come and change the boiler.

If it's not supplied to him it's kinda your fault

But yes always recommend a shock arrestor like I've told you many times before

What happened to the atag installer you had before??

If it's not supplied to him it's kinda your fault

But yes always recommend a shock arrestor like I've told you many times before

What happened to the atag installer you had before??
I don't know if that's my fault or not but he is qualified for many years and should have picked that up. I am not signing and registering the boiler so literally his fault. However, I will see him tomorrow and will point that out.

The Atag installer no good to me no more. I had to leave him going his own away. I have chosen a different way and I don't need people which are walking the the total different direction. I need people working in similar way as I want.

Cleanliness
Neat plumbing
Being on time
Updating each other
Knowing his own trade you know.
I expect if someone does the job for 10 years ( gas safe reg ) he should know things like this especially registered with vaillant,Worcester, baxi,biasi

I don't know if that's my fault or not but he is qualified for many years and should have picked that up. I am not signing and registering the boiler so literally his fault. However, I will see him tomorrow and will point that out.

The Atag installer no good to me no more. I had to leave him going his own away. I have chosen a different way and I don't need people which are walking the the total different direction. I need people working in similar way as I want.

Cleanliness
Neat plumbing
Being on time
Updating each other
Knowing his own trade you know.
I expect if someone does the job for 10 years ( gas safe reg ) he should know things like this especially registered with vaillant,Worcester, baxi,biasi
Just out of curiosity. What did he charge you?

Get yourself another engineer Ron!
That's what I thought once I walked in and seen the job. I didn't say much because I am looking ahead for my own business. I don't want make him realise what should have been done differently because I will not use him again. I will take another guy and will try again.

Thanks for advise thumbs up

You would be better off walking into a local merchants and asking a few guys for cards and going from there.

You would be better off walking into a local merchants and asking a few guys for cards and going from there.
That's a good advise mate. Just thought the same few days ago but most of the time I have the TSG, BSW and other big companies people going there. No stress harvest, I will find the right person soon. I am not in rush and do not take anymore jobs on for this year. I am flat out and happy to see the end. Going away again before Christmas and will be back new year ...

Charged you £680?

Labour only?

Ripped off!

Looks like a 5 hour job.

13a plug should be into unswitched socket only.

Charged you £680?

Labour only?

Ripped off!

Looks like a 5 hour job.

13a plug should be into unswitched socket only.
Labour only!
I supplied all
Even cleaned up haha

Just a poor install in my opinion. I'll mention tomorrow the shock arrestor

13amp will be check by me too

My first experience with Worcester bosch and last forever.

They just arrived today at 12 and the tenant didn't have any parking permits. However, tenant tried calling the council for parking the van for him online. Van reg got rejected.

He said if he can't get parking permits he will drive away. I offered him either to look after the van or pay for his parking on display just 100yards from the door. He said no and drove off.

I phoned Worcester they are telling me is there policy to get parking permits. We are responsible for their **** parking. After telling her I offered him to pay on display just 100 years away she said he cannot park far away due to carrying heavy load. I said, what heavy load he is replacing a silly pump and by the way the boiler is under 5 years warranty and you be responsible for making customers happy.

She went like, he cannot park so far away, I was like ok not to worry I can drive him from his parking spot to the property and make things easier. She said you don't need to. I was like, that's fine I want to help as the customer hasn't got **** hot water and heating for the last 2 days. They didn't care gave me another appoint next week Monday ... But only if I can organise a parking permit.

First and last time I will ever use these Bast***** again. Cheeky, rude, impolite, ....

I am so fully loaded of bad energy because of these ****

thats standard and in big letters on there website (repair) no private parking no visit

and its on every boiler t and c's

thats standard and in big letters on there website (repair) no private parking no visit

and its on every boiler t and c's
My first time as said. I am not reg and therefore not dealing with them day in day out. But isn't nice even though I offered solutions. Last time for me

My first time as said. I am not reg and therefore not dealing with them day in day out. But isn't nice even though I offered solutions. Last time for me

if anything happened to the van the engineer would get it in the neck

these days theres too many vans getting knocked over

Jobsworth, 9-4pm red tape obeying, uniform wearing feet up having tea at 4:30pm to33ers!

I slogged a 1700 stone tray from the roadside, up a long private drive today, into the house, up the winding stairs and into position on my own today, god just get it done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
O
That's the point I was on about. It doesn't...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
Yes, thanks - was thinking something along...
Replies
Views
Back