What sort of promotional jackets should I order? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 2K

Discuss What sort of promotional jackets should I order? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Will be ordering some promotional jackets in the next couple of days.

The question is, do we go for a relatively low key jacket with a muted logo that could be warn everywhere (not just work) or a top end hi-vis jacket that would be great for work (particularly on site), but too garish for wearing outside work.

I don't do much (any) site work so hi-viz wouldn't appeal. I have no problem with logos at all, so IMO, something warm and waterproof or at least showerproof without being too bulky would be the ideal. It can be plastered in logos as I would only wear it at work anyway.

Hi vis is just too overkill for us in domestic, where as the site workers and commercial guys can where the casual ones anywhere outside of work. Win win?

Hi vis is just too overkill for us in domestic, where as the site workers and commercial guys can where the casual ones anywhere outside of work. Win win?
Yeah we all love the guy on a domestic job with the hi vis jacket and every single bit of ppe available no one eve takes the p out him , a subtle waterproof one but defo with a hood

Weatherproof coat with a fleece liner works well. I've got a nice one that Worsester were giving away a few years ago. Both fleece and outer are logoed up so they can be worn separately.

It's always nice if the logo is on a patch so you can unpick the stitching and get a freebie with no advertising.

if its to promote your company a low key is better and a hi vis will not get any advertising well only from building sites

Plumb centre have some blinding ones ATM, hooded raincoat type one with Vaillant logo on it, very smart coats and would buy one of yours Ray if you follow same sort of style

I wouldn't urinate on one if it was on fire. Not popular up here for some reason. :)

Funny old world isn't it. Might just be geography - their factory is just up the road in Devizes, so they are the local boys.

I think it's only me and disgruntled customers on the forum that don't think the sun shines etc. But I know a few lads up here that feel the same.

I think it's only me and disgruntled customers on the forum that don't think the sun shines etc. But I know a few lads up here that feel the same.

It can happen like that. Particularly if you have a really good rep on one patch, and some thumbless half-wit on another. :)

All reps are as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I fixed your post by removing the unnecessary words. :)

One or two notable exceptions, to be fair, but reps aren't what they used to be. Glorified leaflet droppers now mostly.

Your vocabulary hasn't improved with you staying down South either Ray :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Fluidmaster link
Replies
Views
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
If you have 8mm then yes extend in 8mm...
Replies
Views
Back