What sort of promotional jackets should I order? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 2K

Discuss What sort of promotional jackets should I order? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not get a few hi-vis and then a few standard distribute accordingly and then see the feedback. Win win !?

Why not get a few hi-vis and then a few standard distribute accordingly and then see the feedback. Win win !?

Not cheap to get a small number of jackets printed up. They will want to do 100+ to give a sensible price.

loads of freebies, I'll even hand out your catalogue to enhance your online sales :)

Most of the workwear jackets will have reflective bits anyway.

low key jackets for me ;o) dont do oil but will happily wear it along side the ideal jacket you sent me Ray

You can never have too many free jackets you can layer them up in winter.

So none of you been hit by a car then while loading side door of your van ? As soon as it's dusk, all of our chaps are expected to don a hi viz. rather look a tool and get to see my kids than look cool in a black at local a&e

My van doesn't have a side door and i don't tend to stand in the road in the dark...

I see that Croppie has voted on this poll. Sorry John, I thought I had made my position clear in our recent exchange of PMs.

Yes, you can have a jacket.

No, it will not be hi-vis.

Yes it will be pink.

No, I have not yet decided whether it will be powder-pink or bubble-gum pink

Yes, they do a size called FC.

No, I don't know what that means. Although I believe that Leo is the same size. :)

Tee hee.

And as I explained, I am completely in touch with my inner lesbian.....

Got another ideal fleece/jacket and 2 hats today after going on the vogue course with Bod we also all got a soft shell each aswell. and boy did Natalie Ideal rep have the most amazing Arse.

Vogue soft shells are nice but small on sizes though! Found a Baxi neck warmer other day! Just waiting for nice a4 day to page 2014 diaries to appear!

No edit button! Was the rep short hair / thin bird? Does the national circuits if so +1 on arse!

Got another ideal fleece/jacket and 2 hats today after going on the vogue course with Bod we also all got a soft shell each aswell. and boy did Natalie Ideal rep have the most amazing Arse.

Told ya'll she was gorgeous.

tall brunette long hair amazing arse

My local rep is a smoggy chap.... In ok shape but would kick him out of bed for eating crackers - unlike your rep by sounds of it! What happened to **** and arse sales? Agency always used to send beautiful bimbos over to sites now te just employing people for qualifications and ability - really poor move if I'm totally honest!

worthlesswithoutpics.jpg

Honestly Jules, you have let us down.

Was the Vogue course free Jules? Wouldn't mind a crack at it, fitted a couple now.

Was the Vogue course free Jules? Wouldn't mind a crack at it, fitted a couple now.
Aye Tom it was free . its not a bad course and its a nice boiler in all fairness went along with Lee. he can vouch for the arse he might have even taken a pic.

Aye Tom it was free . its not a bad course and its a nice boiler in all fairness went along with Lee. he can vouch for the arse he might have even taken a pic.

I'm with you on the arse pal. In fact, head to toe. She's a modern day greek goddess. I have no doubt why she was hired lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Fluidmaster link
Replies
Views
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
If you have 8mm then yes extend in 8mm...
Replies
Views
Back