What sort of promotional jackets should I order? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 2K

Discuss What sort of promotional jackets should I order? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest, my clothing is always advertising my company but my vote would be for the low key clothing.

Low key for me. I'm not aloud to wear hi vis around the carp lake!

I think it's only me and disgruntled customers on the forum that don't think the sun shines etc. But I know a few lads up here that feel the same.

Your in a very small minority there then mate
Grant best by far fitted a new Worcester other day not impressed

Some sort of outdoorsy snow jacket thing. Like north face or berghous. Something you could wear to work but it's to nice.

Cant stand hi viz..........bloody health and safety........hard hats in the middle of a field, what the hell is that all about?......ahem...sorry about that......low key me thinks Ray.

Like the viessman soft shell jacket our rep dropped off last week

Yeah hi vis jackets are for attention seekers, the same sort who drive around with no top on on in march because the suns just about out even though their nipples are so erect it obscures the view through the windscreen.

Definitely go for the casual but smart, soft shell is good. So many freebies you get are crap and don't last 2 minutes or the fit is horrible because they are made in Taiwan for 50p by the 4' 4" brigade, the waist band gets stuck under your rib cage.

Weatherproof coat with a fleece liner works well. I've got a nice one that Worsester were giving away a few years ago. Both fleece and outer are logoed up so they can be worn separately.

It's always nice if the logo is on a patch so you can unpick the stitching and get a freebie with no advertising.

We have a few of those Worcester ones. Nice that you can have both but the quality was poor with rubbish zips. This applies to any "freebie" make sure it is a good one. The quality of the giveaway reflects the product. I am amazed that Worcester with their reputation hawked such tat.

We have a few of those Worcester ones. Nice that you can have both but the quality was poor with rubbish zips. This applies to any "freebie" make sure it is a good one. The quality of the giveaway reflects the product. I am amazed that Worcester with their reputation hawked such tat.

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

This is getting to be a bit of a rout. 10:2 in favour of low-vis. :)

if you would like to send me samples of your designs on suitable jackets I will get my customers opinions for you and review them for comfort myself. size large/XL post xmas :)

if you would like to send me samples of your designs on suitable jackets I will get my customers opinions for you and review them for comfort myself. size large/XL post xmas :)

What a generous chap you are Jonathan. :)

always willing to help a good cause, got my bottles of wine from grateful dentist today having chased after skum who burgled his surgery :)

So none of you been hit by a car then while loading side door of your van ? As soon as it's dusk, all of our chaps are expected to don a hi viz. rather look a tool and get to see my kids than look cool in a black at local a&e

Most mfrs do dark soft shell. High viz is Ppe so best not rely on a free bee!

close
Men's Benvane 3-in-1 GORE-TEX® Jacket
Product Price
£230.00
Versatile 3-in-1 GORE-TEX® Hiking Jacket

Colour:Intense Blue / Twilight Blue Size:
S M L XL XXL Quantity:
orView Full Product Details

close
Men's Benvane 3-in-1 GORE-TEX® Jacket
Product Price
£230.00
Versatile 3-in-1 GORE-TEX® Hiking Jacket

Colour:Intense Blue / Twilight Blue Size:
S M L XL XXL Quantity:
orView Full Product Details

I quite fancied [DLMURL="http://www.orvis.co.uk/store/product.aspx?pf_id=97R2"]this[/DLMURL]

trouble is - the entire promo budget disappears on one jacket. That I'm wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite fancied [DLMURL="http://www.orvis.co.uk/store/product.aspx?pf_id=97R2"]this[/DLMURL]

trouble is - the entire promo budget disappears on one jacket. That I'm wearing.

I particularly like this

"Professionally clean"

Like you are going to spend two-and-a-half grand on a coat, and then chuck it in the washing machine!

"Yeah, it'll be fine love. Trust me..."

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that Croppie has voted on this poll. Sorry John, I thought I had made my position clear in our recent exchange of PMs.

Yes, you can have a jacket.

No, it will not be hi-vis.

Yes it will be pink.

No, I have not yet decided whether it will be powder-pink or bubble-gum pink

Yes, they do a size called FC.

No, I don't know what that means. Although I believe that Leo is the same size. :)

Tee hee.

ooh I'll test drive the hi viz and fluffy bunny look ones as well Ray if thats your budget :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Fluidmaster link
Replies
Views
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
If you have 8mm then yes extend in 8mm...
Replies
Views
Back