What sort of promotional jackets should I order? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 2K

Discuss What sort of promotional jackets should I order? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs to be memorable, needs to stand out, needs to be special, magnificent, something like this..
image.jpg

You been on the barcadi breezers again

I'm on sparkling rose wine tonight! Ray treated me!

Maybe putting a picture of Gareth gates in Joseph and his amazing technicolor dream coat was a step to far...

I'm on sparkling rose wine tonight! Ray treated me!

Maybe putting a picture of Gareth gates in Joseph and his amazing technicolor dream coat was a step to far...

Yep. Gay.

Very, very screaming queen in fact........

Got another ideal fleece/jacket and 2 hats today after going on the vogue course with Bod we also all got a soft shell each aswell. and boy did Natalie Ideal rep have the most amazing Arse.

Are you on a commission for this course Jules?

I have to buy a boiler to get a jacket!!!
Damn.

I will be early next year.

Unless you have a cheap one going.....

What exactly is the deal with getting the promo jackets then?

i like grant boilers.
just not when im left to do a wall mounted by myself.....

Right, here is the jacket that we settled on:

Moray bomber jacket small.jpg

All you have to do now is buy a Grant Oil boiler from us. :)

As a bit of fun, I have also ordered a few in kids sizes, for customers who have young "apprentices". :)

Its no good you "liking" it Adam, no, you can't have one with the Logic + 30 combi that you will be fitting when you should be doing

your poor old aunties sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Fluidmaster link
Replies
Views
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
If you have 8mm then yes extend in 8mm...
Replies
Views
Back