What we all working on this week ? | UK Plumbers Forums | Page 87 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a insurance job to try and rescue a poorly installed quad shower the customer wants to save the tiling if possible and has a few spare so fingers crossed it may work , the loss adjuster allowed em £1500 that will just about cover materials. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    420 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: Dan
Hi everyone, is everyone doing ok? So much for Summer starting, last night it said on the news there might be frost next week!!

Finished this one off then a couple of gas tests

Attachments

• IMG_8780.jpeg
    IMG_8780.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8779.jpeg
    IMG_8779.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Unfortunately watched the football. First game in donkeys. We looked great for 30 minutes then went back to Southgate mode. Preferring the T20 world cup.

Been dotting about for last week and half after my chest infection ended up as pneumonia and a hospital stay for some iv antibiotics. Start full bathroom tomorrow, will be interesting.

Unfortunately watched the football. First game in donkeys. We looked great for 30 minutes then went back to Southgate mode. Preferring the T20 world cup.

Been dotting about for last week and half after my chest infection ended up as pneumonia and a hospital stay for some iv antibiotics. Start full bathroom tomorrow, will be interesting.
Oh no I hope you are recovered now? Pneumonia is not nice at all.

I heard a rumour that the weather is meant to perk up over the next week or so, we might actually get a Summer after all!

Anyone see the shocking behaviour of Just Stop Oil last night?

I was really angry at them for spray painting Stonehenge! I think it is shocking behaviour, they should throw the book at those people!

I think they should be made to swap for someone who wants to be in the uk eg migrant etc

I think they should be made to swap for someone who wants to be in the uk eg migrant etc
Oh I don't think I have heard that one before but I see where you are coming from!

I don't approve of those people who are trashing banks either!

Seems a nice day today, anyone got any plans this weekend?

Been super busy these past few days!! And I do not know where Summer has gone at all!

Everyone ready for voting tomorrow??

Already done and think it’s gone for winter

How are you guys getting on? Would you get more work or less work during school holidays?

Private work dies off because most people go on holidays / no spare money for projects etc but commercial eg schools pick up and it’s always a race to the end to cram in x amount in 6 weeks

I've got to take out a roll top, free standing, acrylic bath. Customer has requested I take the old bath away... what can I do with it? There's nothing wrong with it just too narrow to be practical, previous owners of the house had more style than practicality. Is it ever worth hanging on to things like this in an attempt to re-use or sell.
I don't usually do bathroom work, but this looks fairly easy..ha ha!

Attachments

• Copy of IMG-20240903-WA0001.jpg
    Copy of IMG-20240903-WA0001.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 11

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Very hard to follow your post Tina. What...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The customer had a Mira Sport they had bought...
Replies
Views
Have another guy working for me but on this...
Replies
Views
Back