What we all working on this week ? | UK Plumbers Forums | Page 86 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a insurance job to try and rescue a poorly installed quad shower the customer wants to save the tiling if possible and has a few spare so fingers crossed it may work , the loss adjuster allowed em £1500 that will just about cover materials. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    420 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: Dan
Yep but when it’s on the other foot they hound you as you’ve found out

Blinking government departments, they are all the same and so frustrating at the best of times! My BP going up just thinking about them.

At least its Friday, anyone got any plans this weekend?

Lurker here but thought I would join in the conversation.

Today I am going to change some bathroom taps for a customer I have had for years. He is elderly now and wants easier taps to use.

Easter wise heading to the coast on Thursday afternoon to try and beat the traffic for a few days RnR.

Thanks for this forum it is an invaluable resource! I am going to subscribe because the amount of times this forum has helped me out, I feel like I should pay it on.

Morning everybody! I believe it's Maundy Thursday today! Not long till we can all stuff our faces with chocolate!🍫

Happy Easter Eggs GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Thanks for posting @brokenboiler and subscribing. Really helps to keep the forum online! how did your tap job go?

Hi everyone - How is everyone after the Easter Break?

I have a question, how many of you work away from home during the week? Do you stay in a hotel that is ok or a bit pants? Is it provided by the company?

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too.

I'll post this in the Australian forum now.

Goodness I have had an awful week! Got Tonsilitis Tuesday - 10 days of antibiotics now. Did you all have a better week than that?

Any plans for the weekend?

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!! What are your plans??

We Will be watching the Miami GP, although on the TV sadly, not in Miami!!

BOOOOM

What you all working on next week lads and ladies?

(Saw a pink lady-plumbers van the other day but was driving so couldn't photograph it damn it!!)

Working on getting into the quacks at 8 tomorrow morning. Been bad 3 weeks and had one lot of antibiotics. Getting worse not better.

Then back to house renovation. Shower room to finish and kitchen sink to 2nd fix.

Good Morning All,

How is everyone? Did you all enjoy the sun?

How are you finding the ads at the moment?

Old listed building all copper all press. 3 zones, towel rail circuit, hot secondary balanced and cold main. 30 cast iron rads 3 cast baths and an external cast stack to fit. Chased 28mm plus lagging and passovers wasn't much fun, ended up taking out 60kg+ of screed and concrete for it. The job is a beast but it is certainly never a boring day there
IMG_1933.jpeg
IMG_1932.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg
IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1878.jpeg

Last edited:
At least it looks dry when the roof work was done, yesterday it would have been a nightmare

That is a lot of pipes in that old house, do you have to do things a certain way if it is a listed building?

How are you feeling today @SimonG ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Very hard to follow your post Tina. What...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The customer had a Mira Sport they had bought...
Replies
Views
Have another guy working for me but on this...
Replies
Views
Back