What's d most unusual thing ye found in work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss What's d most unusual thing ye found in work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I bet he was too scared to go for a crap in case it took off without him...........I'm sitting here chuckling away to myself about this and even the dog is giving me a strange look....priceless. Perhaps we should find another topic to test Croppies speed and agility......i'm grinning like a **** now....

I bet he was too scared to go for a crap in case it took off without him...........I'm sitting here chuckling away to myself about this and even the dog is giving me a strange look....priceless. Perhaps we should find another topic to test Croppies speed and agility......i'm grinning like a **** now....

Something like midget sex? I'm searching google now for a thread starter....

The usual run of the mill things we all come across at some time or other.
Home made **** photos a few times years ago.
Vibro and toy collection in a box in the built in wardrobe some that would have killed a horse!
I had to empty the wardrobe and sat it all on the bed.
The woman came up with a cup of tea and i said thanks i'll go out side and have a ***. When i came back in the box of toys had disappeared.
I was going to crack a smart comment when i went down with the empty cup but her face was like a belisha beacon so i never :smile:
Couple of grand in attics a few times which i asked them to remove.
Dead rat under a floor.

Worst 'find' was in an old disabled blokes house (ex navy ironically) really friendly guy, lots of tea etc.

Had just finished piping up a bedroom radiator. Plugged Henry Hoover into a multiway extension lead and flicked it on at the wall. My mate taps me on the shoulder in tears, the T.V and DVD player had come on with the (graphic) selection screen of a gay ****o in full motion...

Never could look the guy in the eye from then on and brought a flask with me the following day!

Found a massive bale of old **** under the floorboards of a house, must have been 30-40 mags, all 70's stuff.

****** in cylinder cupboards.

Moved a wardrobe once and a mag dropped out, I put it to one side. Old guy 70 ish (who had previously declared all the copper coming out was his on a free boiler job and a generally miserable bugger) came rushing up the stairs obviously clocking we may have found his stash, didn't say anything but looking around nervously. He didn't see it and walked off. As we finished up I wondered where to put this magazine I'd found, so I slipped it in between the pile of other various magazines on his wife's side of the bed.

A bra and Chinese ****o mag hidden inside a basin pedestal.

Found that inside a pedestal but British mag from 1970s. Noticed it when I removed the avocado suit.

Moved a wardrobe once and a mag dropped out, I put it to one side. Old guy 70 ish (who had previously declared all the copper coming out was his on a free boiler job and a generally miserable bugger) came rushing up the stairs obviously clocking we may have found his stash, didn't say anything but looking around nervously. He didn't see it and walked off. As we finished up I wondered where to put this magazine I'd found, so I slipped it in between the pile of other various magazines on his wife's side of the bed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Similar plumbing topics

Email these guys...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun! Never thought the timer could be...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I posted that in August. In September I took...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back