Whats happened to the look of the forum | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 92
  • Views 20K

Discuss Whats happened to the look of the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan you know that money dosnt make a family Rich Or poor! It's a family!

unfortunately we live far far away from home :( and it's sad on a family days when we are not with the ones that matter the most .....
life ain't easy .....

But fick them , if someone is happy to do a gas run cheaper then good luck to them

I live about 300 miles from my family. (Wife and 2.4 obviously live in hoose) but it's difficult as feel like kids missing out on grandparents ect. Only see them every few months. That's why wanted to move down your way?

I live about 300 miles from my family. (Wife and 2.4 obviously live in hoose) but it's difficult as feel like kids missing out on grandparents ect. Only see them every few months. That's why wanted to move down your way?

Make way home pal , you will never look back ! There is work for everyone always + you have your contacts already ......

Move to kent we can do business 50/50

Can drive down in one of them nice 400s for me with your 200 in the back. Make it quick got a busy one next week

200 is gr8! It's a toolbox. Can fit a boiler Or small unvented as well

Problem is I keep too much in a van to be able to use a small van. Do a fair amount of out of hours work so need to keep stock up as merchants refuse to work the same hours. Have to keep first time fix high as the opportunity for return visits is few and far between. I did think about down sizing for cost saving but couldn't make it work. So decided to loose roof rack and tube carriers to save fuel instead

Just to note people, if you see words being highlighted and ads popping up out of them when you hover the mouse over them, then that's a thing you can turn off.

Hit Settings at the top of the forum, then general settings in the sidebar to the left, then scroll all the way to the bottom and uncheck the following "Skimlinks" option.

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 10.47.30.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you read the installation bumf (See...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Suggest changing the Kw from Auto to 6kw, also...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could be debris in the loft shower inlet filters
Replies
Views
Back