Where's puddle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter diamondgas
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 1K

Discuss Where's puddle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diamondgas

I know folk come and go here but Puddle's a rock ...

Anyone know where he's gone .. outer mongolia, Australia, Stratford???? lol ... Seriously though I shared this with the greenie trusted advisor's and didn't get any joy so I thought I'd open it up to the Arms!

Anyone know Tony personally can shed any light? Kind of miss his presence :)

Isn't Puddle a mod? Are you allowed to just 'do one' as a mod?

I heard that he went to an estimate in Cardiff and won't be allowed back into England because his papers aren't in order.

Miss all those "post edited because" messages I get when talking about flexies.

he keep't dis approving my post,when the don got involved and reinstated my threads, puddle took exception to this and vanished.....come out of hiding and tell me i'm wrong ..dad..

he keep't dis approving my post,when the don got involved and reinstated my threads, puddle took exception to this and vanished.....come out of hiding and tell me i'm wrong ..dad..

Interesting! I doubt he'd spit his dummy out over that though unless he pssed off one of the hierarchy and they've turned the tables and banned him lol ???

Or he's sat at hom reading this thinking , look at them losers missing me , me , me , me ,

Puddle might be in a caravan at Wymess Bay next to someone else

Interesting! I doubt he'd spit his dummy out over that though unless he pssed off one of the hierarchy and they've turned the tables and banned him lol ???

Not even funny... Tony is a cracking mod and we would like to know if we have done anything or maybe he is just having a break..

I have to say, I got a lot of posts removed, then a load of PMs from Dan saying post approved, haven't seen puddle since

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm thinking of going to church Sunday , Dave has put me in touch with another tiler who's coming to do a job tomorrow , I've still 3 break downs to full booked till as far as I dare turn my diary , then I get a quote accepted for someone who's boiler is beyond repair , then our lass rings 8 emails from letting agents of llc they need doing next week.

So I'm off to pray

I'm thinking of going to church Sunday , Dave has put me in touch with another tiler who's coming to do a job tomorrow , I've still 3 break downs to full booked till as far as I dare turn my diary , then I get a quote accepted for someone who's boiler is beyond repair , then our lass rings 8 emails from letting agents of llc they need doing next week.

So I'm off to pray
if you were not up in leeds i could help out,saying that we are manic at the moment

Not in Leeds but know what ya mean pal , been unreal again this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

just get a threaded brass cap
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back