Where's puddle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter diamondgas
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 1K

Discuss Where's puddle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wasn't so busy, I'd come down for a hol. Wouldn't get much work done after opening all your Stella.

If I wasn't so busy, I'd come down for a hol. Wouldn't get much work done after opening all your Stella.

Dont share Stella ask safe gas install when he came up , i bought him some fosters

Great to hear people who are busy!!

I'm pleased that I have enough on myself to keep myself busy.

My wife was just watching a programme called 'Cash Britain'. God it was depressing. Just loads of skint people who have lost their jobs, struggling to pay the bills.

Give us a bell tomorrow tb where are you based

I'm in Castleford mate, few miles out of Wakey. Been stacked out for a couple of months but not much booked in after next week unless I start a bathroom I've been putting off in Pudsey lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So no body knows? Just to keep this thread alive ... anyone reading this care?

Everyone cares mate, that's why this post was started in the first place.

Unfortunately there's not a lot we can do unless anyone know him personally and is able to call round where he lives.

Welcome post on 28th July.

No picture in his avatar, which is unusual.​

That is weird.

Possibly he's had computer issues, or has gone on a holiday?

Does anyone on here know him personally?

tried emailing Tony twice,and Dan has but no reply,dont know why he has not been on

This is such a close knit forum that everyone genuinely cares about its members welfare.

Has nobody got a telephone number for him, not even one from his website?

he was put in a position were he could not please everyone and he developed a chip on ones shoulder regarding another forum member,the final nail in said coffin was when various threads were reinstated ,belittling puddle to his male core..thats my theory..

he was put in a position were he could not please everyone and he developed a chip on ones shoulder regarding another forum member,the final nail in said coffin was when various threads were reinstated ,belittling puddle to his male core..thats my theory..

What reinstated threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

just get a threaded brass cap
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back