Where's puddle | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter diamondgas
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 1K

Discuss Where's puddle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
have tried everything i can think of guys to track Tony down cant find him kicking myself now i did not get his mobile number when he was sending me emails,he is well missed by everyone on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Puddle, if you're reading this, just email Gas Man or make an appearance. Not a nice thought that something bad might have happened.

Very weird to just vanish after so many posts and such a long time.

apologies if this has been mentioned but is puddle gsr you could get his details of gsr register it would have a tel/mobi number on his details

apologies if this has been mentioned but is puddle gsr you could get his details of gsr register it would have a tel/mobi number on his details
not sure he calls himself tsp heating i have found a Tony working for tsp heating in Lincoln but rang him and he said not me,and that tsp heating does have a gsr number but its no longer showing on the gsr

not sure he calls himself tsp heating i have found a Tony working for tsp heating in Lincoln but rang him and he said not me,and that tsp heating does have a gsr number but its no longer showing on the gsr

Tony is from Grimsby and lives in London, he visits Grimsby now and then.

Sadly sometimes you dont notice good things untill they are no longer there. I hope he is well.

he more then likely fell off his chair when he seen i was mod and has banged his head causing memory loss , last i heard he was off to join the circus as a cross dressing welsh person

Maybe Puddles mum has taken away his laptop, after he wouldn't tidy his room?

Could be any number of things, if he's the kind to hold a grudge (for whatever reason?) then he could be away indefinatly.

Back in March I was wronged big time by the local builders merchant and I now hold a grudge that will last for years, don't intend ever going back and I slag them off to anyone who will listen. I've even started going back to Jewsons even though there're rip off.

Still no word!!!

How come some one becomes a "super moderator" then leaves? Doesn't make sense!

I pray that you are in good health and enjoying life Tony!

i think he has been kidnapped and locked up in the sparkies arms, so i here hes refusing to leave!.

i think he has been kidnapped and locked up in the sparkies arms, so i here hes refusing to leave!.

I think he's either died, coping with some sincere loss, or been let down here! I hope it's the latter, easier to move on from IMHO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

just get a threaded brass cap
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back