You gotta love last job on a friday | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss You gotta love last job on a friday in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combi boiler service for me, plus a fire installation is all I done today. Easy day tbh.

Only girls water their JD down with coke! "Straight in hard!!" Pfffttttttttt!

Neat!

Or on the rocks!

Put hairs on your chest!

Nah.

The correct way to drink JD is to keep a bottle of coke in the fridge, but with the top off, so it goes flat.

Then mix the JD exactly half and half with the flat coke (no ice). A pint glass is ideal. :)

Only girls water their JD down with coke! "Straight in hard!!" Pfffttttttttt!

Neat!

Or on the rocks!

Put hairs on your chest!

no rocks or any mixer

hard core

straight from the bottle in to my glass and then enjoy the flavour of the GOD send single malt from SCOTLAND

I need to have a word with myself! I'm 24, it's Friday night and I'm sat at the PC talking to plumbers whilst eating rice cakes! Where did my life go wrong?
did you get married?thats where my life took a massive u turn

Nah.

The correct way to drink JD is to keep a bottle of coke in the fridge, but with the top off, so it goes flat.

Then mix the JD exactly half and half with the flat coke (no ice). A pint glass is ideal. :)

You clearly have issues Ray.

Tell Uncle Croppie all about them while I drink JD neat.

Like a true metalhead.

Now have early Jethro Tull playing.

SWMBO is giving me The Look.....

Well i had a shyt kind of a day but i really enjoyed it and it payed excellent.
Phone call last night for a choked toilet. Nothing much planned for today and it is a job i wouldn't usually do but why not. Called in this morning about 10 one look at it, its the main drain (bungalow and coming up the shower), lifted the manhole and it is full of shyt stew and collapsed.
Cleaned it out and rebuilt the manhole. A stress free day. Won a watch.

I'm still getting the odd whiff of shyte tho :lol:

Well i had a shyt kind of a day but i really enjoyed it and it payed excellent.
Phone call last night for a choked toilet. Nothing much planned for today and it is a job i wouldn't usually do but why not. Called in this morning about 10 one look at it, its the main drain (bungalow and coming up the shower), lifted the manhole and it is full of shyt stew and collapsed.
Cleaned it out and rebuilt the manhole. A stress free day. Won a watch.

I'm still getting the odd whiff of shyte tho :lol:

Might I suggest the Laphroaig my dear sir? The fine peaty aroma should nullify the lingering smell of shyte.

I'm sinning. Tom L put the idea of a Jack Daniels in my head.

Chilled out listening to Dire Straits now.

Have a wee nip of the real stuff as your last one to wash that imposter out your buds :lol:

Most boring concert i was ever at but love their tunes.

I'm sinning. Tom L put the idea of a Jack Daniels in my head.

Chilled out listening to Dire Straits now.

Don't blame me, you're big enough & ugly enough that you can choose your own drinks!!

I wouldn't drink that American pysh if it was free.

Way to sweet.....sickly sweet and mist definitely a woman's drink:)

I do apologise that I haven't got such discerning tastes as all you seasoned drinkers!

I bow down to your superiorness! :)

Have a wee nip of the real stuff as your last one to wash that imposter out your buds :lol:

I wouldn't drink that American pysh if it was free.

Way to sweet.....sickly sweet and mist definitely a woman's drink:)

I'll make up for it tonight. The Jura's looking tempting!

Want the real stuff tamz ill get you a bottle of it
Finest Irish potcheen lol

Or you could all be real men and drink this like me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Back