You gotta love last job on a friday | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss You gotta love last job on a friday in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she might be kinda in my age bracket and i was never shy:lol:
Btw your perception of beauty changes as you get older as you'll find out!

Not much chance of yer hole in the back of that taxi them :smile:

To be honest I could tonight. I only get a lift home on Friday nights out. My mom has work on Saturday night (she works at asda by the way kay jay, she's not a hooker before you start) :)

To be honest I could tonight. I only get a lift home on Friday nights out. My mom has work on Saturday night (she works at asda by the way kay jay, she's not a hooker before you start) :)

Asda...yeah lol always on the night shift i bet...:D

I've had a night off the sauce tonight.

Got annihilated last night at a black tie do. I was sat next to my mate who’s also a plumber, and we got properly stuck in.

Luckily held it together while in the do, but I was all over the place on the walk from the car to the house, and felt like death this morning.
Hangovers are so much more hardcore these days. Got a three day stag do from next Friday so I better get some more practise in.

I've had a night off the sauce tonight.

Got annihilated last night at a black tie do. I was sat next to my mate who’s also a plumber, and we got properly stuck in.

Luckily held it together while in the do, but I was all over the place on the walk from the car to the house, and felt like death this morning.
Hangovers are so much more hardcore these days. Got a three day stag do from next Friday so I better get some more practise in.

Pace yourself Danny, and once you get drunk, stay drunk for the duration of the weekend!

A wee steadier for breakfast :lol:
Never been in a position where i've had to do that one for years. I have a photo somewhere of 16 of us sitting on the steps of a hotel in............somewhere in spain? with a carpet in the room??? waiting on the bus to the airport after a 4 day golf trip. I'll see if i can find it.
I think that was the worst state i was ever in. The only reason i got on the correct plane home was because we followed someone speaking with a Scottish accent!

Dig out that photo Tam, we all want to see if you're as grizzled as we think.

If you have Mrs Tam in it all the betterer!

That was a while before i met Mrs Tam. It was around the time of the pink shirts!
I was so drunk i even fell asleep humping on the beach. Not that i cared, it was the first sleep i'd had in 3 days :lol:

Tamz and Croppie I'm in need of some guidance. Got a 10 Day Stag do in Thailand from 23rd June and I really don't know how I'm going to survive. All advice greatly received

If anyone drops out give me a shout

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamz and Croppie I'm in need of some guidance. Got a 10 Day Stag do in Thailand from 23rd June and I really don't know how I'm going to survive. All advice greatly received

My advice is if the bulges are in the top it's a goer, if she stands to pee run like the wind!

My last job this Friday (tomorrow) is also my first and only job. Going to look at a local job, where a rival firm started and then folded leaving the job half done. Then I'm off home to price it up quickly and by 1.30pm I will be in the pub with a bunch of mates, as we're all off to Bristol on a stag do for a couple of days.

I then only have 1 days work the next week as I have a wedding (different bride & groom) up North.

I'm starting to think I seriously put it about more as a young lad than I thought I had. I jumped the bones of a young lady in Bristol when I was in my teens. I remember little about her except her fantastic ****! Her bristols did the city proud!

I'm starting to think I seriously put it about more as a young lad than I thought I had. I jumped the bones of a young lady in Bristol when I was in my teens. I remember little about her except her fantastic ****! Her bristols did the city proud!

But did you check for an Adam's apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep metric and imperial versions most likely...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Back